Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's a Powerball.
e645_1.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
Hopefully seeing them when they come through Vancouver with ABR!

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
Just put my pre-order in for the new album + t-shirt deal 2 at the Sumerian webstore, kinda lame that the pre-orders ship out the same day the album comes out

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
ahh. did not know the heads had the capability to less a preamp pass through. good to know! :hbang:

that blows. my blood would run cold if a $3k piece of equipment died on me. that's cool that he still had some good tone though. with that said, i assume he only needed the axe-fx for shaping the tone more finely. lee's got KILLER lead tone. (they both do, really)

They're actually $2K. They both use the Energyball (Powerball) sim on the Axe-FX and skip the actual Powerball preamp, so using the real deal kinda nails the exact tone he needs is the Axe-FX fails. He was running a pedalboard in front of the ENGL to compensate for the dead Axe-FX as well.

Doug N

Reaction score
I'm sure Fractal will get him another one, their customer service is pretty good. I love my unit - I'm shocked how many people are using the Fractal now.

No, I don't work for them.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
as you know, saw this show with ibnzrg and a few of my dayton homies! unfortunately had to DROP about 6 or 7 hardcore dancers ;) ibnzrg was bringin it somethin fierce upfront fucking row, while i was takin care of the pit. lee was super awesome for showing me and ibnz his shit! loved it!

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
He showed you his shit?:ugh: Was there corn in it?

no, but i did notice a superb condition,white with gold hardware jp7:fawk: even offered to let me play it, but i kindly refused, i dont play other peoples guitars i dont know really well :cool:

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
ended up the bouncers where telling people to watch themselves around me and my buddies. before we even started dancing "we are older, and crazier than anybody in that place" :) during the end off boo. there ended up being a knee deep hole in the floor. me and one other bouncer stood in the middle of the pit UNMOVED so no one would fall in and snap a leg.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
My thoughts on the streamed concert (not that anyone cares); absolutely loved the new songs but couldn't get into 3/4's of the old songs (play a riff for more than 1/2 a second please, I have ADD but not that bad). Seeing the 15 year olds freak out about the 'Wall of Death' on the chat thing was hilarious. :lol:

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
^I thought that was pretty funny too.

I love BoO's old stuff, but I definitely think the new shit is an enormous step forward for them.

concertjunkie

Reaction score
Here are 3 new songs they played in St Louis 3/2/2011

Visualized Perfection

Devastate

Follow the Signs

thank you for posting these vids, still out of town and missed the concert, but awesome to see they played the new songs and the newer "devastate"
:hbang:

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
So, I heard BoO dropped off of tomorrow night's show at the Blue Moose, but I haven't been able to find any evidence of this (and I've looked). Does anyone here know, either way?

')