Boss RV-3 Digital Delay/Reverb ("red label" made in Taiwan)

mgcasella

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Up for grabs is a Boss RV-3 Digital Reverb/Delay in perfect working order. Apparently, it is the coveted “red label” Taiwanese model. I bought this new from American Musical Supply back in 1996 and used it for a few years and then it just sat in my pedal bag ever since, only getting the occasional stomp. As you can see, it has a few bumps, scrapes, and scratches; however, it’s nothing you wouldn’t expect from a 17 year old pedal. It’s been used, but definitely not abused. I’ve decided to let it go to someone who will have some use for it as I’ve been playing mostly upright bass these days.

Modifications (if any): None

Accessories (hardshell case etc): None

Location (City,State or City,Country): Lawrence, KS

International OK?: Yes! Just PM me and we’ll work it out – I have tons of experience shipping abroad. All I ask is that you pay for shipping, as well as a tracking number.

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here

References (eBay or other forum userid): Please refer to my signature

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $130 obo shipped via PayPal Gift to the lower 48 states!

Pictures:

Just let me know if you have any questions!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mgcasella

Reaction score
BUMP!

Don't be afraid to make me an offer - my price was set by checking completed eBay auctions. However, I just want to get this pedal to a happy home.

mgcasella

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there. Trades?

Thanks for asking - I would be interested in a trade :agreed:

However, the only thing I'm really looking for right now is a GK 1001RB II head (and - of course - I would be adding cash on my end).

')