Bounds first Webcam adventure ~LOG content

Bound

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't know where to put this really, hopefully it's in the right forum...

So I finally got a change to mess around with my new webcam today and decided to rock a lil LOG.

I know some of you dudes are more familiar with recording with these things than I am...

Any pointers on squeezing good sounds out of the tiny shit microphone will be most helpfull...

That and I definately punched my E string out of tune during this, but thats okay

if the stupid thinger isn't loading....
YouTube - Lamb Of God - Redneck

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bound

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
Contributor
Reaction score
I totally forgot I still had that up there:lol:

thx for the view.

Uber Mega

Try my fist!
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds good man...a good way is rather than recording the guitar into the cam's mic, record it into protools/cubase or whatever as you play (if you have the gear ofcourse)...gets a much better sound.

Bound

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank man!

I will certainly try that, I'm planning on UG'ing some of my recording gear soon so this will be quite possible.

That, and I have my cam set to 30fps and it still comes out like a blurry stain, is it shitty movie maker? My video card settings? Anything I can do to rectify that?

Uber Mega

Try my fist!
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank man!

I will certainly try that, I'm planning on UG'ing some of my recording gear soon so this will be quite possible.

That, and I have my cam set to 30fps and it still comes out like a blurry stain, is it shitty movie maker? My video card settings? Anything I can do to rectify that?

Regarding it looking blurred even at high fps...is the movie actually being 'exported' at that fps? i generally just max out every setting i can see (lol) wen exporting, or choose like "export for harddrive use", and let Youtube compress whatever it wants afterwards. Also, the more light you can get onto the scene the better I find :yesway:

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
sounds pretty good to me , what are you playing thru?
I can't get my web cam to move at 'real time" speed either, I still haven't figured out how to do it. :scratch:

Bound

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the view and comments, guys!

UberMega: I'll certainly try that for my future endevours

kmanick: my rig or my webcam?

Latest posts

')