Bowes Wenge 7

• Thread starter Bandersnatch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Bowes Wenge 7. Nut isn't flush with the fretboard. It was a mistake Brian learned from.
Modifications (if any): Nope
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Nope
Location (City,State or City,Country): Vaughan, ON
International OK? : Fine but you pay for shipping and insurance.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) shoot me an email. nick.donato2@gmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid): None recorded for selling, but here's my ebay eBay Feedback Profile for nickdonato2
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $700obo CAD + shipping Interac email money transfer preferred but will accept paypal.
Pictures:
2012-07-25_17-53-12_499.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Do you mind sharing more detailed specs like pickups, scale lenght etc. :wavey:

Pups are from an RGD2127Z. No idea on what scale length Brian used. Plays pretty awesome though. The flaw with the nut doesn't affect the playability and you don't notice it. I think I have hipshot locking tuners on it and a hipshot bridge. That's all the info I have on it.

Rayaus

Reaction score
Pups are from an RGD2127Z. No idea on what scale length Brian used. Plays pretty awesome though. The flaw with the nut doesn't affect the playability and you don't notice it. I think I have hipshot locking tuners on it and a hipshot bridge. That's all the info I have on it.

Brian makes these in 26" scale length and the tuners are very likely hipshot locking, as it's what I have on mine and they look the same. The bridge is also a hipshot. And I can vouch for the quality of Brian's work, the fretwork on mine is pretty amazing!

Coreysaur

Reaction score
I`d really like to buy it, but I guess shipping to Europe would be really expensive + it would need a hardshell case to get here safe. I`d take it if we could fit all that in about 900cad.

Meantime, if anybody else is interested, I found more pictures for you, it has different pickups and cliplock strap but I do believe it`s the same guitar:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Talk to me about the nut. Are you saying there's a gap between the FB and the nut, meaning the nut is placed farther away from the bridge than it was supposed to have been?

Reaction score
I`d really like to buy it, but I guess shipping to Europe would be really expensive + it would need a hardshell case to get here safe. I`d take it if we could fit all that in about 900cad.

Email me with your shipping info and I'll get you a quote by Friday.

Talk to me about the nut. Are you saying there's a gap between the FB and the nut, meaning the nut is placed farther away from the bridge than it was supposed to have been?

There's a small gap in between the nut and the fretboard at some of the strings. I believe it's at the low B. If you look closely at the picture I posted, you can see a small sliver of black in between the fretboard and the nut where the low B and E strings would be. It doesn't affect the playability and you can tell by the pictures Coreysaur posted that it's pretty unnoticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')