Brian 'Head' Welch's Ibanez customs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ntbillie

Reaction score
Most People here who are aware with Head and Munky might also know they've always been really creative when it comes to Ibanez Customs. I was going through some pictures. And I was wondering. Ever since He left Korn. Whaat are the chances that His endorsement with Ibanez is still active..? I mean I read somewhere that Endorsements are mostly based on the Player's reputation and the Band's popularity. So maybe, just maybe...Ibanez also ditched Him on Endorsement level after He left Korn..? (Well that's just my guess on this) Here's a picture of one of His Best Ibanez Custom's, Also if You guys have any pictures of their Custom's post the pictures.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...1642296973_327723191973_4941072_1177587_n.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ntbillie

Reaction score
164689744.jpg

linksys24

Guitar skin maker
Reaction score
On Ibanez's website there was a "Win a guitar signed by Head" so I'm assuming he's still endorsed.

jl-austin

Reaction score
He has been playing a very long scale 6 string (looks to be at least 30 inch) lately.

toiletstand

/\'...'/\
Reaction score
i always liked the silver with black burst custom. the all chrome one was also kinda cool.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
He is still playing/gettin LACS Ibanez customs (baritone 6 strings)

It would be foolish of Ibanez not to keep the endorsement as Head attracts a completely different audience, which is not used to anyone playing Ibanez, so that is great exposure for Ibanez.

Just my thoughts :)

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
A few threads already exist on Head & Munky's custom LACS guitars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')