Bridge options for rg7421

• Thread starter GoCards
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GoCards

Reaction score
I recently picked up an ibanez rg7421. The bridge is in fair shape at best, and the saddles absolutely need replacing. Are there any aftermarket bridges that I could install without having to drill new mounting holes for? I would love a hipshot, but I believe the mounting holes don't line up and I would need to drill and fill, which i would prefer to not have to do. Another option would be to just replace the saddles, likely with graph tech string saver. What are your guy's thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Levi79

Reaction score
There used to be runs of RG7 bridges from hipshot through this thread.
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/de...placement-bridges-potential-group-buy-12.html
They are no longer happening, but I actually was just about to post mine up for sale. I never used it. My RG7421 mod never really happened like I thought it would, so this bridge just sits. PM me if your interested. I'm not just trying to advertise that mine is for sale, but that's the only bridges I know of fitting RG7s.

')