BRJ Slimline 7's and 8's from Axe Palace

• Thread starter FLGearnut
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLGearnut

Reaction score
Hey guys-

I'm sure most people here are familiar with Nick (Zimbloth) from the axe palace. As most of you probably know, he did a special run of slimline 7 and 8-string Jekylls this year and I believe they have all been sold with the exception of one or two 8-stringers. I am anxiously awaiting my Jekyll 7 from that run, and I was wondering if anybody else on this board purchased one of Nicks Jekylls from that run, and if theyve already got it, post some pics so we can see them!

I'm GAS'ing super hard in anticipation of getting mine, and I'd really like to see what the finished product looks like since all ive seen were pics from the middle of production.

So if youve got an Axe Palace slimline Jekyll 7 or 8, show it off here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noob_pwn

Reaction score
I don't think that joe's one is part of the axe palace run, it's a different body shape and has no binding, plus he got it a while back. I've been waiting 12 months for one of mine & & for the other, just be patient, It will come when it's finished. You have to remember Bernie does EVERYTHING by hand himself aside for some of the finishes/paintjobs.

mrhankey87

Banned
Reaction score
I've recently ordered a slim jekyll from nick, but it's not from the same run ;)

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Iirc, Joe's was from that original run, he just made the body thinner and did it right before Nick announced the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')