Bro Metal? ( funny vid content)

• Thread starter mikernaut
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hybrid138

Reaction score
is it bad that I liked it? Reminded me of Chiodos.

TheFerryMan

Sauvage
Reaction score
affiance is a pretty good band actually, i have the album this song is from, as well as their newest one. Nostra Culpa has one of the coolest endings

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
I definitely enjoyed this :lol: It's awesome how a good vocalist makes this stuff so much more listenable.

RevDrucifer

Reaction score
I dug that tune. Great video!

I'm glad clean, higher pitched singing is making a comeback in metal. I grew up on Queensryche and Alice In Chains, it's been absent until the past couple years for the most part.

TheFerryMan

Sauvage
Reaction score
I dug that tune. Great video!

I'm glad clean, higher pitched singing is making a comeback in metal. I grew up on Queensryche and Alice In Chains, it's been absent until the past couple years for the most part.

have you checked out "I am Abomination" yet?

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
I saw this recently, they're signed to bullet tooth now i think...I saw a polished video of there's it was boring though...this is boss

naw38

Reaction score
Great vocals, awesome fucking video, and at first I didn't like the actual song, and then I realised it was pretty cool.

Nice one.

Metal_Webb

Needs more strings
Reaction score
Just a hint of Mutiny Within in there. Probably be good for a few spins, the chugg a chugg at the end went on for probably twice as long as it needed imo. Apart from that, I like!

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Yeah, it's actually pretty catchy and really well done for a humorous music vid.

I love the Cymbal close up part "ting"

Electric Wizard

it's my first day
Reaction score
Oh man, I'm dying. I think they covered about every metalcore video trope. I'm in agreement with everyone that said the vocalist makes it.

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
This kicks so much ass :lol:

I agree with the vocalist making this awesome, it'd be the same ol' genericore if they had just screams the whole time.

')