Broderick and Loomis Trading Solos Vid

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
Im sure its been posted but this video rules. Never get tired of it. :metal:

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score
Very cool, It seems like they have good chemsitry. I don't know why nevermore would not invite chris to join them now.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
This video is like one of Shannon's bouncing boobs avatars.....you never get tired of watching it.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, this has been posted like 5 times. :lol:

And Chris is in Nevermore now.

Tim77

Reaction score
Sick ass video!! I've Seen it over and over again, and it never gets old :mf666:

Dylan S

Reaction score
I'm not sure. I know he got his transplant, but I'm not sure on his status with it all right now.

Either way, I'm excited for Chris to be playing with them more. When I saw them live Chris was with them, but they didn't do a col solo trade off like this which was a bit of a bummer, but it was just an incredible song.

I don't know whether I'm looking more forward to a new Nevermore album or a Loomis solo album! :)

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The video returns! :lol:

It was VERY cool to watch this from the audience. IIRC, Noodles and Oogadee Boogadee were watching it from the side of the stage...

Splinterhead

Sojourner
Contributor
Reaction score
Steve never got better enough to return?

Its been made official that Steve left Nevermore for health reasons and to pursue his own projects. As of now they are a one guitarist band. So they say.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
It was VERY cool to watch this from the audience. IIRC, Noodles and Oogadee Boogadee were watching it from the side of the stage...

Yep. We took turns picking up each other's jaws from the floor. James MacDonough was standing a little ways behind us. At one point I turned around and looked at him, and I saw him mouth "Damn!".

')