Broderick's Got...

• Thread starter Rich5150
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rich5150

Reaction score
Another Custom 7 from the latest issue of Revolver
scan0001.jpg
[/IMG]
Looks like another RGA style with a 3 way Toggle and a ZR trem

Or is this old

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
The successful bastid. :squint:

I see he's using locking nuts too, now. :squint:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Man, fuck Ibanez. Seriously! :rofl: They make yet another ridiculously awesome LACS for Broderick yet they won't make something like that as a standard model (shit even a sig model for him, two birds with one stone) and then wonder why their 7-string sales aren't as high as they could be. :squint: MAKE IT HAPPEN, PEOPLE WILL BUY IT! :idea: :lol: It's purple too! :wub:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
ITS NOT FLAT BLACK :wub: :D

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Man, fuck Ibanez. Seriously! :rofl: They make yet another ridiculously awesome LACS for Broderick yet they won't make something like that as a standard model (shit even a sig model for him, two birds with one stone) and then wonder why their 7-string sales aren't as high as they could be. :squint: MAKE IT HAPPEN, PEOPLE WILL BUY IT! :idea: :lol: It's purple too! :wub:

THis post is truth. I would buy that guitar if ibanez produced it. THey wont. So i wont be buying anything from ibanez any time soon :lol:

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This post is like taking a kid to a candy store but then telling them don't touch anything.

Another guitar that will be further replicated via custom shop builders.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
THis post is truth. I would buy that guitar if ibanez produced it. THey wont. So i wont be buying anything from ibanez any time soon :lol:

Yeah exactly, if they haven't figured out why so many people are drooling over the previous Broderick LACS (and this one now too, OMG so hot!), Ibanez should pack up their shit and go home. :rofl: The news about the maple-fretboard 7 is great, but if they would finally put out an RGA7 with the same specs as Broderick's guitar I know a shit-ton of folks that would buy one. I know I would, seriously. :agreed: Maybe they'll listen someday.... :shrug:

dream-thief

I Am The Anger
Reaction score
If ibanez were gonna put something like that on production, it'll likely as not be expensive as hell though. Meaning most people would stick with other people anyway.

If they put it up at a decent price, hell yeah, I just can't see it ever happening.

InTheRavensName

Dog says yes ^.^ Yes
Reaction score
I still maintain that the only guitar I am likely to buy in the next x number of years is one of these, if they're ever produced...

Demeyes

Reaction score
That guitar is really sweet looking. :yesway:
It's got everything. Great top, binding, reverse headstock. The amount of people drooling over these LACS means that Ibanez could really start paying attention and making a few adjustments to the 7's available.

')