broken ibanez prestige headstock

• Thread starter guitardoodguy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Nah, it should be read as playful ribbing. I haven't read anything (excepting OP) as actually mean. I'm not on any socials, but when I read the lambgoat comments (why do I do that?) those are atrociously mean.
Lambgoat is next level garbage, in the best way possible. Man those guys are shit lmao

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Edika

Reaction score
True. I'm not really into stuff like AAL but if someone has that kind of skill then that is great and they should get out there and show the world if that's their goal.
There's also a little chance that he's actually sick virtuoso who's been practicing the last 15 years in his basement.

If anyone knows who this guy is and what his skill level is like (or any music that he's done), I'd be dying to hear

Or we get a Gothic King Cobra situation 🤣🤣🤣🤣

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
this fucking Kyle never posted a pic in 6 pages??
He's so far contributed to less than half the pages in the thread and probably won't come back, but I'm very motivated for at least one of these drama threads to make it to 22.

Edit: And no, it's not gotten old yet. 22. Yeah, 22 man. Lots of pages. Here we gooo. Woooooo.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I'd be very happy to report that I know zero adult musicians who throw their instruments around when things don't go their way, but I would be lying.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I punched a metal door not too long ago, but it was a bad idea and definitely not the norm.

Dudes profile says he's 32 though
I got drunk and decided to practice my Bruce Lee one inch punches on one of the door jambs in my house just for fun. Fucked my hand up for about two weeks lol. Not sure if that means I'm getting better or worse at it.

Lord Voldemort

Reaction score
This one time I lost at Mario Kart to my best friend when I was about 13. He shot a red shell about 20 feet from the finish line, I wound up coming in 4th or 5th, and I'd been in 1st for 90% of the match.

I remember chucking the controller against the wall and smashing it to pieces, because I knew that if I couldn't beat my buddy on that day I'd never be able to beat the great Instagram Mario Kart players of the world. I've been training ever since, red shell after red shell, race after race, and now after posting a thread to a Mario Kart forum asking about how to fix my old N64 controller I think I'm ready to make my Instagram page and call out the best of the best

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This one time I lost at Mario Kart to my best friend when I was about 13. He shot a red shell about 20 feet from the finish line, I wound up coming in 4th or 5th, and I'd been in 1st for 90% of the match.

I remember chucking the controller against the wall and smashing it to pieces, because I knew that if I couldn't beat my buddy on that day I'd never be able to beat the great Instagram Mario Kart players of the world. I've been training ever since, red shell after red shell, race after race, and now after posting a thread to a Mario Kart forum asking about how to fix my old N64 controller I think I'm ready to make my Instagram page and call out the best of the best
I feel this. It is the absolute worst when you get blue shelled seconds before the finish line. I respect a green shell, though.

')