Bronies of SS.Org

• Thread starter Hemi-Powered Drone
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
Wasn't trying to be.

Was just an FYI. People do that all the time when they're trying to infer that they think someone else is full of it, and it just seems so obnoxious to me.

There is no "norm" and quite frankly, who cares what people consider to be something?

Actually there are plenty of social norms. Whether or not one cares is up to themselves, but it doesn't mean they don't exist.

So if you don't identify with a label about liking spongebob, why do you think every person who likes MiF should?

That's the thing though, I don't think it should be required. I know that it isn't, but that's the quickest and seemingly most common way people identify with others, at least online.

Actually, the thing that bothered me the most is this guy who didn't even watch it, but apparently knows all about it. Then, of course, there's this "it's a show for little girls and that's why you shouldn't watch it" type of argument. Iron-proof, dare I say.

That quote you used of mine was from a fictitious argument that I made up, but one that could easily happen though. It'd also be a dead end, as I think there are other reasons beyond masculinity that can attribute to one not liking the show. It's kind of a blanket accusation, however I'm sure masculinity issues could be part of it also for many.

I've already said it in my previous post, but I'll just repeat it: I thought it was a fad-like phenomenon at first, decided to finally watch one episode just for the hell of it, and guess what? It was nothing like I expected it to be. Turns out, it's a nice, perfectly watchable cute cartoon.

+1 for not being a mindless drone then!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dethonator

Metalhead Brony
Reaction score
Well, moving to another topic, you folks might like this:

And here is the bronies reaction:

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
alabama-man.jpg

An Alabamian man.

Dethonator

Metalhead Brony
Reaction score
Yeah, again, first two episodes are not really that good. It's just one of those shows where you have to sit through a couple of episodes to start appreciating. Not really for everyone which is pretty damn normal. That's basically why I get excited when I see another brony since their is good chance we have a lot of things in common, besides pony.

My two cents when I watched the show: I wasn't anticipating anything. In fact, I kind of stumbled on it...by accident. Nobody I knew told me, and I did everything on my own so it was an individualistic journey. It wasn't a show I hated, nor was it a show I had high hopes for. I just opened the tab on chrome, and just watched a few episodes. For most of you guys, you probably won't like it, at most find it cute. I'm not here to convert bronies or anything, I'm just here to discuss with existing bronies. If you're weirded out by it and have some degree of distaste, or just bored from watching, it just isn't the show for you and that's all.

guitareben

Reaction score
You shouldn't be watching a TV show for little girls, either.
:flex:
:wallbash:
This interested me ^^ I'm curious as to why, in your mind, there appear to be things that people can and can't watch, because of their age.

"Want to watch that show which was originally aimed at younger kids? WELL YOU CAN'T. Why? Because you, and I, are men, and that means we all have to conform to how I think all men should act"

And what were your aims exactly? I can't understand why you kept coming back to this thread :lol: (I guess from your point of view you might be trying to make a point, like I am now, but idk)

So grow up, and be tolerant

Peace :D And what you said above ^^

AAANNNYYWWAAYY, I think you guys might have just converted me O.O

shredguitar7

Reaction score
Id rather sit here and watch you dudes argue over a cartoon than watch the actual show. Entertaining as fuck.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
:flex:
:wallbash:
This interested me ^^ I'm curious as to why, in your mind, there appear to be things that people can and can't watch, because of their age.

"Want to watch that show which was originally aimed at younger kids? WELL YOU CAN'T. Why? Because you, and I, are men, and that means we all have to conform to how I think all men should act"

And what were your aims exactly? I can't understand why you kept coming back to this thread :lol: (I guess from your point of view you might be trying to make a point, like I am now, but idk)

Peace :D And what you said above ^^

AAANNNYYWWAAYY, I think you guys might have just converted me O.O
As I said before I don't really give a shit about who watches what. But for someone to tell me what I should and shouldn't do, due to my age, I think it only proper to remind them of the same.

Also as state before I was being facetious with the last comment you quoted.

But, hey, nice try. Especially with trying to make it about gender security, when it wasn't. If you can't take a little jiving from peers, then you should keep things to yourself. I'm not trolling, or insulting anyone. Just ribbing some guys for something that's incredibly silly.

Deth come to the chatroom!

I'm never invited to the chat :(

Dethonator

Metalhead Brony
Reaction score
New episode time:

This new song by Pinkie Pie is better than the whole Dream Theater discography combined.
mlp-alie.png

Raaaaal13

Reaction score
Damnit. That new Pinkie Pie song is infectious :lol:. Stupid song is stuck in my head. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

')