Budget $leepers: Hi-Gain Rack Equipment Past & Present

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rxcoma

Reaction score
Oh no no.. I meant add video clips with sound for you chuckleheads to hear these things ;-)

wedge_destroyer

Reaction score
Except THAT b-52 .. I took a bunch (well, 3) broken down Mesa heads... Gutted them.. and packed all the transistors , attenuators...tubes...etc... Into that head... So it's no longer a B-52.. it's a full blown Mesa pretty much

Well if youre gonna rebadge thats the way to do it just mod the shit out of it

I bought the badge after having done the mod... And to answer the above question about decorative rack gear... Cocaine..

Just dont do the mods on coke or acid I guess lol

Rxcoma

Reaction score
Any fans of the Sansamp PSA-1 on here?
YESSSS!!! PSA IS OFF THE HOOK!! But the 2 men who designed the PSA-1.. I dig their original design more.. it's gritter.. and that is what hit the Market as the ART Power Plant.... SICKKK PREAMP!

Rxcoma

Reaction score
Any fans of the Sansamp PSA-1 on here?
15725520864064544361834039930593.jpg

Rxcoma

Reaction score
Unless you take a video and include it with the coming sound clips. I’d watch that. “Rx Mods by ComaToes” coming to YouTube 2019, it’s gonna be a snowy winter.

HA!!! THATS A PIMPASS TITLE FOR THE VIDS!! Might have to keep that one big brother... ;-).. if I do, I'll give you a shout out in the info section:).. RXcoma was my independent artist name for quite awhile, because I have Trigeminal Neuralgia that was misdiagnosed for ages which in turn got me a Vic, then perc, then dilly, then oxy prescription when I was only 16.. since then, went on to become an addict... Many a coma had via pills. Hence the name RXcoma I later changed it to TheFallingDream.. I even died at the West Oakland BART for 2:48 and got revived Offa Heath Ledger cocktail I didn't even realize I had accumulated throughout the day internally ..even my hip hop music artist name was CŌDe ONE..as in....the latter half of oxy-CODONE.. So...it's all relative.. but that title.. I dig that shit.. it's real but tongue in cheek too:) much like myself. Haha... Tongue in dem butt cheeks hehehe

Necky379

Reaction score
^ And lived to tell the tale. Glad all is well or at least improved bud, good luck.

Rxcoma

Reaction score
I wanna sing the national anthem at a ball game in just.....all "Bro's". BRO-bro-bro-bro-brooo-BROOOOO!.. BROOO-buh-BRoo-bro-bro-bRO .. hey hey br-BROOOO-BRO-BRO-BROOOOOOO... etc...

Possibly all "Hey's" also...or get freaky and just mix up Hey's and Bros ...OR... Can go like a snake & a hamster.. uh-BUCKWILD...and throw in one single "come at me" before one of the Bros.

Descent

Reaction score
YESSSS!!! PSA IS OFF THE HOOK!! But the 2 men who designed the PSA-1.. I dig their original design more.. it's gritter.. and that is what hit the Market as the ART Power Plant.... SICKKK PREAMP!

ART Power Plant? Any chance for a demo?

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
So the Power Plant is based on the PSA? I thought it was based on something else in the Sansamp line? Guess I need to check it out then.

Spinedriver

Reaction score
Found this...never heard of that unit. Same ugly color design like my ART guitar rack processor that's sitting in the garage nowadays :)

I still have the ART SGX2000 that I bought at a pawn shop 20 years ago for $135. The drives sounded like ass but at the time, the effects & eq options were pretty impressive.

Latest posts

')