Bugera 6262 =/

• Thread starter psyklone
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

psyklone

Reaction score
Ok last week i got a second hand 6262 and already the standby light has died =/ It dosnt matter all that much to me, but say if i wanted to replace it would i be able to do it myself or would that be a job for a bugera tech?
Thanks in advance

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Replacing an LED shouldn't be too hard if you're handy with a soldering iron. E-mail Bugera anyways though, it might still be covered under manufacturer's warranty so they might pay to have a tech fix it, or at the very least send you the LED for free :lol:

joelozzy

RG7 Whore
Reaction score
How's the tone on the amp mate?

I'm getting a 333xl combo this weekend.

Went with the 333xl over 6262 mainly for the 3 footswitchable channels and nicer cleans.

Joel

psyklone

Reaction score
I really love the tones its really great for rythmm stuff!
Havnt really dialed an all round rythm/ lead tone tho =/
But yea its nice a mate has a 6505 + and its really close to that and it has more useable cleans.
More useable than a fender blues junior i used to own so its all good.
Trouble is you need to crank it to get a nice gain out of it so its no good for use in a house unless you have an attenuator.
I got a noise complaint at volume 1 so depending on your neighbors i wouldnt suggest using it for house practice.
anyway for the price i think its great i managed to get one used for 200£ =]

')