Building BlackDroïd 7V

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

caughtinamosh

SS.org-er
Reaction score
Fuck... that's some reply Patrick!!!

Thanks for that - it's great that you are able to offer totally customised pickups on your guitars :yesway:. Hopefully one day I'll be able to have you build me one :).

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
now, ask him if he can get me some kent armstrong 7 string bass soapbar pickups ;)

also: "oooh, i dunno MF_Kitten, i think putting the swiss flag on the stickers would be too cliché. don´t you?"

:D

the guitar looks awesome, and i KNEW the swiss flag on the stickers would work out! :p

i love those kinds of "distressed" finishes, man! i´ve been obsessed lately with making things age/look aged :p

and man does it ever look sweet with the bloodwood... pics with hardware and stuff required ASAP!

Hybrid138

Reaction score
First thing I ever learned about stringing a guitar. BUT! Locking tuners are much faster, and sexier IMO.

Good tip for anyone who didn't know it already!

Sorry but I don't really understand the tip. Are you supposed to put the string in through the top of the hole and then start winding? Is that what you guys mean. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding but this sounds like a really useful tip and I want start doing this.

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score
Seriously man, that is one the nicest guitars i have ever seen and im not normally a V type of man.

This thread has changed all of that of course :bowdown:

Whoever is getting this thing is one lucky bastard

the_arod

Reaction score
you managed to do something I don't like!!! Yes, that's a compliment, because al those other guitars are thus perfect :bowdown:

If you're curious, I just don't like the rear cover over the back of the body, I would prefer it to fit inside. But yeah, it's not my guitar

')