Building BlackDroïd 7V

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
:lol: Actually i just realised that I feel better because I'm on heavy pain killers :lol:

Just be careful bro. A fucked up siatic nerve is a BAD bad thing, and no fucking joke! Being on the painkillers will make you feel better, and give you a false sense of security. Do NOT try to do shit because you 'feel better'. You'll make things worse and could potentially severely injure yourself further.

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I'm very carefull these days... I already had this type of problem several times already...

I'm tall so I always have back problems :(

But the osteo was able to unblock it yesterday and my upper right leg is no longer numb so its getting better...

Xanithon

Headbobbing Galore
Reaction score
Woo!

*waves hands in a drastic attempt to quicken the healing of Patrick's back so that he may return to do one of the things he loves*

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
sounds like my dad :p

he´s on morphine all day, because his neck is all fucked up, and it´s messing with the nerves for the rest of his body etc etc. so basically he can´t have a job, and he´s in pain alot.

so yeah, what i was going to say, was that he´s broken some of his ribs like 3 or 4 times (osteoporosis as a result of the meds), and he doesn´t feel it when it happens, because of the morphine :p

also, his pain threshold is totally inaccurate when he´s on the meds, so he worked too hard fixing up the bathroom once, and messed his thumb up. he would´ve been in pain otherwise, but he didn´t notice until he woke up the next day and noticed his thumb was "stuck" in place, and he couldn´t bend it. he had to "crack" it back in place, which he said hurt like fuck... then imagine how it would feel if he wasn´t on the meds :p

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
wow... seeing where you are in the progress, i´m amazed!

also, is that kent armstrong pickup chrome? i thought they were all black! :p

vehemence

i love you.
Reaction score
wow bro... i wish i had the skills, and tools to create such a beautiful piece of work

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score
wow... seeing where you are in the progress, i´m amazed!

also, is that kent armstrong pickup chrome? i thought they were all black! :p

My guess is its a dummy one that he uses when measuring up the positions and stuff :scratch:

Guitar is coming along very nicely

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
The cool thing about having your own pickups is that I can also use my design to have my bass pickups built that way....

I'm currently starting to build a left handed 4 string bass, I will post a new thread when I get to it.

Kent is going to build bass pickups moulded arround my design :agreed:

Sroth Saraiel

BC Rich 7 Strings :)
Reaction score
:lol: its the original template to create the mold in which the real pickup is built....

This is the new one for my 9 string... Its machined aluminium cut by CNC... A friend of mine builds it for me after i give him the design sketch...

On my 6 and 9 string pickups I leave those machine marks on the top... for the 7 and 8 string pickups I micro blast them to give them a rough feel on the top... Its incredibly expensive to have a template made :wallbash:

l_2af6c0ed560644b6bd09b575e8738276.jpg

Man would you sell this pick ups?:hbang:

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
I could yes but they are not standard in dimentions, so you would have to know that you are going to be using them when you build your guitar....

svart

Far Beyond Metal
Reaction score
This thread is coming along damn fine and very informative! Thanks a lot man, awesome work there!

Latest posts

')