BUILDING CAPZ LOCK

• Thread starter exarchangel
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

exarchangel

Guitarist
Reaction score
So my computer desk is worn out and falling apart a little bit, time to build a new studio desk..... Can I see pictures OF YOUR guy's desks and/or plans to build one?

I'm trying to brainstorm ideas to get a decent desk that'll fit 2 22" monitors, krk rokit 8s, interface, and maybe 8U worth of rack space, fitting a keyboard is cool too. Any ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Duosphere

(oYo) Lover
Reaction score
ShadowStudio2.jpg

I have that rack for about 6 years, I love it.

Djentliman

wants a diff name!
Reaction score
q0s0.jpg
eell.jpg
yeus.jpg

The dimensions are 6 ft wide, 3 ft deep, and 35 in tall. I made it too tall so it needs to be cut down to 28 in. The 2nd tier is 6x1. I used a large piece of plywood and 2x4's all from home depot. The side piece is 3x1 and 6x1 for the back. Any other questiosn just ask!

exarchangel

Guitarist
Reaction score
They both look fantastic! The only issue I have at the moment is that my apartment isn't the biggest...I have to think around being able to fit it through the door.... althought a mattress and box spring managed to fit so I think if i just make removable legs all will be fine.... I saw this video and I'm really diggin the idea of starting off with one of these tables... they look like something that would be sitting around in an old church hall ya know? Plus the song is catchy ;)

coffinwisdom

Reaction score
Not mine but I will be making something very similar to this in the next few weeks.

tmpphp9ajMpo-764382.jpg

IKEA desk + shelf unit. Under $150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')