Bulb - Carvin HH2 Holdsworth Sig Test

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Dude that sounds great!! never would of thought that guitar would of done that. Did you use your new Pro Tone pedal on that? Are those the stock carvin pickups?

bulb

Reaction score
Stock carvin pickups, and yeah protone sig pedal in front of Axefx II.

Reaction score
Your other thread said the guitar came in drop c, was this clip in drop c? That sounded super thunderous for drop c.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Nice one, really liking the grooves and the soundscape! The mix has a Nollyish vibe to it too, which I happen to like a lot.

TonyFlyingSquirrel

Cherokee Warrior
Reaction score
What's neat about these hollow bodied guitars is that it allows you to use direct devices like POD's, Fractals, etc... to get feedback/sustain from a very minimal monitor feed, at a reasonable volume level that is very controllable.

MBMoreno

Reaction score
One doubt that I have since seeing the guitar on Facebook, what is the body wood?

Just saw the list of specs, question answered =D

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
Misha this is great. I'm just curious, is this trillian? How about the synthy bits?

MakewayforMan

The Light Eternal
Reaction score
Wow, sick tone. Surprisingly dynamic.

And for the record, I just fncking love that signature Bulb SD2.0 snare. Even on short clips like this one, I seriously think it rivals 99% of the live kit snares I hear.

')