Bulb Deluxe Overdrive (green with Attack and Diode switches)

russmuller

Cramblin'
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear: ProTone Pedals Bulb Deluxe Overdrive in green.

I ordered the original Bulb overdrive but I was slow about ordering and didn't get the color I wanted. Before it shipped, the Deluxe edition with the Diode switch was released and Dennis at ProTone, being the cool mo' fo' that he is, let me simply upgrade my order and I got it in green instead of yellow.

I've ordered the latest iteration of this pedal and can't justify having two of them when I'm trying to save up for my first Carvin. So I'm hoping that I can send this pedal to a good home. It's in perfect, new condition. Never been gigged, only ever connected to a Godlyke Power All as recommended by ProTone (so it hasn't been fried by an improper power supply), and has less than 10 hours of playing time on it.

I think the price is fair given that it's practically untouched and includes PayPal's buyer protection and shipping (I will NEVER ship without tracking as protection for you and I, but if you want a signature or any other shipping upgrades I'm willing to accommodate).

Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): none
Location (City,State or City,Country): Mesa, AZ
International OK? : If you pay shipping
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM or russ.p.muller@gmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader, eBay username "russmuller"
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $225 via PayPal (standard - not as a gift, includes shipping within the continental US)
Pictures:

BulbDeluxe1_zps23f3772d.jpg

BulbDeluxe2_zpse5b51e98.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

russmuller

Cramblin'
Reaction score
Weekend :bump:

This pedal now includes a free power adapter! My new Bulb overdrive arrived with an AC adapter provide by ProTone Pedals, but I already have a PowerAll. So I'm including it with this pedal. Rest assured that you're not about to fry your new toy with the wrong power supply!