Bulb - New heavy song "Light" (Petrucci 7 string, podxt)

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
Sup dudes

so i after having neglected my EBMM Petrucci 7 string for a while i played it and remembered how awesome it sounded haha, it inspired me to write this little clip, so here ya go!

the song is called "light"
and you can hear it on myspace at
MySpace.com - Bulb (NEW SONG: LIGHT!!) - BETHESDA, US - Metal / Experimental / Rock - www.myspace.com/iambulb
or on soundclick at
SoundClick artist: Bulb - Metal, or what i call metal rather. I write music so i can listen to it. There are not many bands

enjoy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jagw

Reaction score
When will your songmaking ever cease? Really good stuff man!

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Excellent stuff as per usual mate!

Now go and write some more Periphery stuff pretty please?

_detox

lurkin'.
Reaction score
YAY! I liked this one oodles better than your last new one Bulbasaur.

I can't decide if it's just too early in the morning, or the snare is a little too compressed or something..it sounds like it's just like a hair too upfront. But it gets better as the song goes on. And your toms and china sound crushing. :metal:

I really hope this one turns into a Periphery song, Casey's vocals will complete it.

I love you.

Espaul

Reaction score
terminator at 0:45 :D Nice

this song has the right vibe and feel about it I think. Cool song!
Right now it don't have the killer riff your songs always pack, but I think I will find the riff in there if I listen to it more.

Thanks Bulby!

Ruins

Reaction score
great as always :hbang:
i need to barrow some of your creative forces to kick my butt to do something too

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i´m loving the epic-ness of this one :)

have you given up on the Palmer? i just re-listened to that one invader+palmer clip you made, and it sounds amazing!

halsinden

it's a british thing
Reaction score

you’re saying that, given a room with a good lock and soundproofing, at least ¾ of this board wouldn’t set on bulb, all nails ‘n teeth, firm in the belief that if they get there quick enough they’d be able to drain the songwriting talent from his very testicles to the exact last drop? it’s clear that’s where it lies. the prophets have told as much.

i’m not saying these are my intentions, mind. but, for instance, don’t try and tell me you haven’t even once looked at his soundclick page and wondered…

after all i’m willing to bet that, as a bulb, he’s not a bayonet fitting, that instead he needs to…

(hal would like to confirm that today, friday march 7th, is officially his 24hr attempt to alienate himself from the board)

oh and, nice tune man.

H

Abhorred

Reaction score
you’re saying that, given a room with a good lock and soundproofing, at least ¾ of this board wouldn’t set on bulb, all nails ‘n teeth, firm in the belief that if they get there quick enough they’d be able to drain the songwriting talent from his very testicles to the exact last drop? it’s clear that’s where it lies. the prophets have told as much.

i’m not saying these are my intentions, mind. but, for instance, don’t try and tell me you haven’t even once looked at his soundclick page and wondered…

after all i’m willing to bet that, as a bulb, he’s not a bayonet fitting, that instead he needs to…

(hal would like to confirm that today, friday march 7th, is officially his 24hr attempt to alienate himself from the board)

oh and, nice tune man.

H

:rofl: Your attempts at alienation only rouse my affections. I like what I can't have.

Latest posts

')