Bulb - New heavy song "Light" (Petrucci 7 string, podxt)

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Abhorred

Reaction score
it's alright man, you're only missing some piles, the hepatitis alphabet and total neglect of a reach-around.

H

Ooh, I love when you speak virological to me. Next time, you be sHIVa, and I'll be your lowly servant.

I am so sorry, Bulb.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
This is the first Bulb tune I've really dug since Race Car probably (and that was half Jake)
Sounds great

bulb

Reaction score
whoa, thanks a lot guys!

mattayus its actually the pre d-sonic version with the custom dimarzios (some of my favorite pickups ever) to be honest i didnt like the d-sonic version of the guitar at all, but thats just me.

nolly, this may end up being periphery down the road hehe, who knows, casey wants to write vocals for it and the other guys dig so it probably will be!

mfkitten, i sold the palmer a little while ago, i guess im just used to the podxt and i can get better tones out of it!

i love you too detox, and nick im so hugging you in public and telling everyone that you are my "partner" if we ever meet hahah.

hal, who told you about the whole draining my balls thing? It only really works with hot girls whose first names end with "i", but yeah my alienation attempt only made people want me more, people are weird like that, maybe i should start wearing a wedding ring to this forum or something...

abhorred tis ok im quite used to it all now, must have sat on a bad toilet seat or something one day cuz i got the gonosyphiherpecles one day...

Omnitopia

Banned
Reaction score
whoa, thanks a lot guys!

mattayus its actually the pre d-sonic version with the custom dimarzios (some of my favorite pickups ever) to be honest i didnt like the d-sonic version of the guitar at all, but thats just me.

nolly, this may end up being periphery down the road hehe, who knows, casey wants to write vocals for it and the other guys dig so it probably will be!

mfkitten, i sold the palmer a little while ago, i guess im just used to the podxt and i can get better tones out of it!

i love you too detox, and nick im so hugging you in public and telling everyone that you are my "partner" if we ever meet hahah.

hal, who told you about the whole draining my balls thing? It only really works with hot girls whose first names end with "i", but yeah my alienation attempt only made people want me more, people are weird like that, maybe i should start wearing a wedding ring to this forum or something...

abhorred tis ok im quite used to it all now, must have sat on a bad toilet seat or something one day cuz i got the gonosyphiherpecles one day...

Told you it was awesome.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
ah, i see... well, then GET SIGNED AND CREATE YOUR OWN STUDIO WHERE YOU CAN PLAY LOUDLY SO THAT YOU MAY MIC YOUR INVADER! :p

and if you get signed, you ARE coming to Haugesund, in Norway, you hear? YOU HEAR???

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
I bet Casey can throw some mean lyrics over it. I'm looking forward to seeing what Casey does for this one.

Marginal

Liquid Is Djent
Reaction score
:eek: Whoa! love that intro! Keep up the excellent work Bulb! You need a solo album! :hbang:

I ABSOLUTELY second that :agreed: I'll be waiting patiently Bulb...but not too patiently!:lol: BTW, why the hell do your songs sound so...liquid? It's so weird. Or I'm the weird one :nuts:

bulb

Reaction score
I ABSOLUTELY second that :agreed: I'll be waiting patiently Bulb...but not too patiently!:lol: BTW, why the hell do your songs sound so...liquid? It's so weird. Or I'm the weird one :nuts:

I record my tracks on pure water for extra clarity!

Marginal

Liquid Is Djent
Reaction score
I record my tracks on pure water for extra clarity!

But of course! It all makes sense now...wait, what? On pure water! Is that a metaphor for crack or something?:scratch: OR...on pure water?! Who are you man? Jesus?!:lol:

*Marginal is trying too much to be funny.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
But of course! It all makes sense now...wait, what? On pure water! Is that a metaphor for crack or something?:scratch: OR...on pure water?! Who are you man? Jesus?!:lol:

*Marginal is trying too much to be funny.

I can't tell if you could tell or not, so let me know if you did, but it was a Dethklok referance.

Codyyy

The Flip-Flopper
Reaction score
Bulb, when the crap are you going to release a solo album?

I'd be willing to pay a ridiculous amount of money for this type of quality :agreed:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
IMO, one of your best dude. i really enjoyed that!

and yes, a solo album would be sweet. would you let me try vocals? hehe.

')