Bulb - New pretty and clean song, probably for OMNOM (Axefx cleans!)

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
Hey guys.

This song is called "epic fail" because its basically what took place not too long after i recorded it.

I usually am very good about backing up my data, so much so that in Mauritius i had filled up my backup drive, and just as my awesome luck would have it, the day before i went out to buy a new backup drive when i got back here, my laptop's hard drive made that dreaded clicking sound and it was basically toast. To recover the data, the plates would have to be removed and put in a new drive and that i was told would cost me about 1600 bucks which is just not worth it to me...

I lost all the work i did in Mauritius, including Chocolate Flobs, Unleash the Pwnies, this song and a bunch of other song ideas i never posted.
The plan had originally been to make this an OMNOM song (which it will be once i have time to do vocals with Elliot) , but i thought i might as well put it up in the meantime as an instrumental.

As far as the song itself, it was inspired by this awesome tuning that our very own Nolly showed me when i was visiting him in the UK. I apologize for the song is a bit rough in places but to fix anything i would have to rerecord it from scratch, which i will do someday....

Ok enough talk here are the links:
Bulb - New Song; EPIC FAIL! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads for myspace
and
SoundClick artist: Bulb - Hello! I am Bulb! Enjoy the tunes! for soundclick

enjoy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SymmetricScars

Reaction score
Some really good textures in here, I really dig it. :yesway:

Can't wait to see what Elliot does with it.

Greg Pope

Reaction score
Firstly sorry to hear about the hard drive that sort of shit hurts inside!!
Really good stuff dude, I like the harmonized guitars I can imagine this song with EPIC vocals dude!
:yesway:

CrashRG

I'm Back Bitches!
Reaction score
very beautiful. Bulb you make me want to quit playing guitar. I'm jealous of your talent...............what's this awesome tuning?

iceythe

SS.org Irregular
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the hard drive. With mechanical failure, the plates must be taken out.. I was actually recovering data from a failed notebook hard drive before weekend, and it started crashing literally (chopper take-off anyone?) before everything was recovered.

As for the song, great work! I don't think I've heard anything like this from you before. It was a complete gust of freshness. And it was nice being able to hear the drums without the pollutive (in a good way) tone you usually carry with the songs.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i love it! the whole athmosphere of the thing is awesome as!

which guitar is this? which pups? i love the super-clean-yet-slightly-pushed sound you´ve got going on, it kinda melds together better than a totally 100% clean sound would :)

with the vocals added too, i´m sure it´ll be epic as :D

i´m also sure it´ll have more stuff added to it by the time it reaches final version :p

Scali

Banned
Reaction score
Great song, and nice clean tones too!
I've jammed over this song a few times actually, makes for a nice backer :)

Colbear

Reaction score
Cool song man, I loved where you went with it; awesome progressions. I shall patiently wait for vocals :p

')