Bulb - New quick rough song idea, and working on a brand new Metal Foundry mix!

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Larcher

fpoon
Contributor
Reaction score
Now I have a question, that has probably been asked more than once, but, I've tried so many drum machines, and the one I fiddled around the most with, was EZD, which I used via fl studio. Anyways, what do you use bulb, and where can I get it?

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
almost sounds like the stuff you did for haunted shores, man it sounds fucking brootalz! you sir have more talent in the hairs on your pinky toes than any ordinary musician as a whole. and for that I am jealous and spite you... but only alittle. :flame:

ShreddingDragon

Silence the discord
Reaction score
Absolutely loved the Final Fantasy 7 medley. Your tones, playing and mixing are all something exemplary!

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
I've seen the pics of both your B6 and your B2 but what are the main differences of the two? I can hear a little difference tone wise but which one do you think plays better and all?

bulb

Reaction score
I've seen the pics of both your B6 and your B2 but what are the main differences of the two? I can hear a little difference tone wise but which one do you think plays better and all?

the b2 is easily the better guitar in every department which is why i use it. Its so wonderfully clear and direct, every note pops out in a way that none of my other guitars can seem to make happen, and it really excels on this clip where there is a fast flurry of notes that each need to pop through the mix.

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
the b2 is easily the better guitar in every department which is why i use it. Its so wonderfully clear and direct, every note pops out in a way that none of my other guitars can seem to make happen, and it really excels on this clip where there is a fast flurry of notes that each need to pop through the mix.

this statement couldn't be anymore correct. Besides it being a bad ass axe
you also need to give yourself alittle credit, you are quite gangster when it comes to wankin a stringed instrument. :shred: <thats you right there.... wanking

Rashputin

Reaction score
Good song title man! Very happy sounding. It made my day here at work in my boring office.

Btw: loved your album. Got it in the mail last week. Keep 'em coming!

right_to_rage

Avant Temporal
Reaction score
Misha have you tried the Red Wirez cab impulses? I was listening to some comparison clips last night of the Axefx high gain cabs vs Red Wirez and it was amazing the difference in realism. I love your guitar tone, but maybe its something to think about trying if your crafting a new mix.

bulb

Reaction score
Great tune!

How much B2 or B6 costs today and do you still use Fas modern?

If i am not mistaken the B6's start at about 1500GBP and the B2's start at 2400GBP. However the wait list on anything other than the B6 is so long that he isnt taking orders on those for a while.

bulb

Reaction score
Misha have you tried the Red Wirez cab impulses? I was listening to some comparison clips last night of the Axefx high gain cabs vs Red Wirez and it was amazing the difference in realism. I love your guitar tone, but maybe its something to think about trying if your crafting a new mix.

Great minds must think alike haha, already on it, i would have loaded some impulses onto the axefx already if i didnt keep forgetting my midi cables, but i really want to try them, nolly gets his axefx sounding ridiculous!

right_to_rage

Avant Temporal
Reaction score
Its probably not a definite amount time, because he most likely wrote/recorded everything in a single sitting or a few of them. The short answer is hours upon hours lol

Universe74

Reaction score
Its probably not a definite amount time, because he most likely wrote/recorded everything in a single sitting or a few of them. The short answer is hours upon hours lol

Yea roger that, just curious as to the decrease in time as one became 'better' at programming drums. I am obviously at the other end of the scale.

Edit: Actually I'm working on a cloning theory, as nobody can have the time to tour and write that at the same time.

right_to_rage

Avant Temporal
Reaction score
Yea roger that, just curious as to the decrease in time as one became 'better' at programming drums. I am obviously at the other end of the scale.

Edit: Actually I'm working on a cloning theory, as nobody can have the time to tour and write that at the same time.

Hah. I think its just a matter of how fast you can point and click, as well as your knowledge of your DAW. Unless your Chimpspanner, in which case you should just play the parts on keyboards :bowdown:

')