Bulb/periphery tabs?

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Half decent cover of All New Materials with the solo tabbed out by Sean Stephensen(because I was too lazy to try and figure this one out =P )

I give it a 4/5, the intonation on this guitar seriously needs to be fixed, just noticing it off this video. Plus the dead frets are completely too annoying.
(side note: I think I failed pretty bad at the solo to be honest)

Apart from the intonation, that was really good :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Here's the little clean segment that Misha plays. Bulb ditty.gp5

The chords at the end I'm not quite sure are right. But I hope their close enough.

manana

Reaction score
is there a totla mad on here? The one on ultimate guitar is not in the right tuning.

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
im on a bit of a cover binge today =)

there's a few iffy spots, but overall i was happy with the take. and heres a quick one...

ive seen a few buttersnips covers but most people usually skip this part, and its my FAVORITE PART! also kinda dirty, but meh you cant win em all. hope you like!

chrisbDTM

Reaction score
does anyone have a good letter experiment tab? the only one i have is on a 6 string. looking for a 7

AlucardXIX

Is Encircle
Reaction score
I learned it off the 6 string one, there are only a few things that were changed (like the tuning) and the leads that were added.

')