Bulb/periphery tabs?

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
hey guys, heres a vid of "Frak the Gods". still needs some work but ill never get a perfect one on camera lol. and the updated tab should be up on UG.com in a few days. till then, hope you enjoy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

concertjunkie

Reaction score
Does anyone have a tab of The Focus Hour, or simply know what tuning that song is played in, 7 or 6 strings?

Looking forward to seeing the Racecar tab come up, any day now :D

espec1000

Reaction score
Would anybody be interested in some Snuggles tabs? I have Uncle Bubbles figured out and there is a video of me playing it on youtube. I'm in the midst of finishing up Philistine (on guitar) and then I'll tab it out as well. Shinty-six will have to wait a bit!

rasse

Reaction score
Would anybody be interested in some Snuggles tabs? I have Uncle Bubbles figured out and there is a video of me playing it on youtube. I'm in the midst of finishing up Philistine (on guitar) and then I'll tab it out as well. Shinty-six will have to wait a bit!

Oh you're that guy! I've been learning uncle bubbles from your video on youtube. It's a really good cover of the song and I think it's the only one on youtube? Also, you got that on a tab or just in your head?

And what's this Philistine? Haven't heard about it before :scratch:

espec1000

Reaction score
Yup that's me! I think it's the only snuggles cover right now, but I could be wrong. I learned it by ear, so I don't have a tab. It shouldn't be that hard to make a tab for it though, the drums will probably take the longest.

Philistine is another one of the snuggles songs on the myspace. It's the first track on their page and is definitely an awesome song! I was thinking of tabbing that one too.

concertjunkie

Reaction score
In a few days I will post up a partial guitar pro tab of racecar, combined from a racecar tabit tab and the masterclasses, as well as my transcription of the solo part right before loomis epicness

Hopefully this can help and maybe others can contribute to finish this mother once and for alL!

AlucardXIX

Is Encircle
Reaction score
In a few days I will post up a partial guitar pro tab of racecar, combined from a racecar tabit tab and the masterclasses, as well as my transcription of the solo part right before loomis epicness

Hopefully this can help and maybe others can contribute to finish this mother once and for alL!

Sounds awesome dude, dying to learn that song! I'll do what I can do add to it/correct anything I think might need it!

tranqx

Reaction score

I've got quite a few bits figured out, I'll def. contribute.

concertjunkie

Reaction score
well i did my best to finish tabbing the intro and the part of racecar jake plays, havent gotten to the later sections, and im a little unsure of the misha masterclass 2, since it is tabbed out on 6 string CGCFAD, I will be happy to tab out if someone can clarify how I should approach it. . There may be slight off points, so any adjustments are appreciated!

Racecar.gp5

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
hey man, just my two cents but i hear the riff going more like this...

View attachment 15752

its a lot easier to play as well. the riff after this one is pretty much right, but i'd notate it in 4/4 instead of 5, and the palm muted sixteenth notes before the sliding part (i may have lost you in the details, but check it out and youll know what i mean :lol:) are on the low Bb string.

again, those are just what im going on from listening to the tune and watching the vid, i havnt jumped into this tab and probably wont any time soon. still i hope to contribute any way i can, and hope this helped. the rest of the tab looks promising :yesway:

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
couldnt have had better timing! just found this vid of misha playing his part

dont know if its been posted yet but dude its a huge help. i may end up doing a tab of this after all =)

concertjunkie

Reaction score
ty, i did think there was something missing from that part, but i can adjust it soon (or if anyone else wants too ;) )
I'll try to add other parts throughout the week, and ill try to tab that sliding part after :45, a damn catchy riff that is!

tranqx

Reaction score
I posted a picture of what you guys have tabbed out already like, 3 pages back haha :p

')