Bulb/periphery tabs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
Jake told me there planning on doing a Tab Book that's gonna
come out later this year and Nolly's apparently working on it..?

ive been meaning to ask someone: what do you think are the odds of tosin letting me help in making a tab book? and if that's even an option, how do i go about asking about it?

Reaction score
ive been meaning to ask someone: what do you think are the odds of tosin letting me help in making a tab book? and if that's even an option, how do i go about asking about it?

Not sure on the odds...but a way to ask about it would be either facebook or talk to him at an Animals as Leaders show.

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score

Thing is, I know that Nolly and Misha are good friends, despite being on different continents. They've jammed together and stuff, so it would be an entirely different situation between you and Tosin. I think the best way to tackle the situation is to talk to him about it in person. Obviously, if that's not an option, the next best thing is the internet.

TheShreddinHand

Uber Stringer
Reaction score
Thing is, I know that Nolly and Misha are good friends, despite being on different continents. They've jammed together and stuff, so it would be an entirely different situation between you and Tosin. I think the best way to tackle the situation is to talk to him about it in person. Obviously, if that's not an option, the next best thing is the internet.

I think the best to tackle the situation is to tackle Tosin and force him to let you do it! Haha! :lol:

-Eric

the-emerson

Reaction score
Has anyone ever attempted Luck as a Constant? I am prety useless at tabbing so if some can work out the tuning I will give it a go

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
Waiting for one of those two drum tabbers to finish. Everything else is done.

The only reason I'd wait after is to let Misha look over the Insomnia tab

would it be too much to ask for you to post what you have already? i'm dying to play some of the parts in racecar and i just don't have time to learn by ear because of full time work.

Psychobuddy

edxgxsrfrz
Reaction score
Hey does anyone have a version of All New Materials with the solo, I've looked through the thread and haven't found one.

Also I'd rather wait to have a fully polished version of Racecar and Insomnia.

Thanks for all the hard work guys. :D

splinter8451

Reaction score
The All New Material's tabs I have were made before the album version came out so they are all missing the solo.

I am eagerly awaiting this full Racecar tab! :D

')