Bulb/periphery tabs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

space frog

Reaction score
Nah, I know that the riffs and tap fills are all different, but in the same key.

This.

Also I'm amazed that you guys always bring up new song titles by Bulb. I got more than 100 songs tagged as Periphery on my computer and still there are more. How can a single man possibly write and record that amount of such complicated music :scratch::bowdown:

AlucardXIX

Is Encircle
Reaction score
His old stuff isn't really all that complicated. It wasn't until the past couple of years that he really started writing the technical stuff.

Xanithon

Headbobbing Galore
Reaction score
Agreed w/ AlucardXIX, theres a definite transition. Even on the album, songs like The Walk and Letter Experiment compared to Buttersnips and Zyglrox.

space frog

Reaction score
yup but still most of the stuff is pretty technical. Of course songs like Friends and Family are not hard at all, but at some point there was a complete change in the song writing I'd say and still I do have a lot of demos that are pretty technically amazing like Fuf, New Groove or Mr Person.

Frogdit: Talking about New Groove, I just covered it on the Tube so I'll post it here in case anyone wants to learn it. I reckon it could help with picking patterns so here it is:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_30B7l0vGH8

Guamskyy

Hwat you call me?
Reaction score
That bend part right before the djentle palm mutes (lol), do you have like a floyd or something? I don't think you can get a string out of tune by bending another string if you have a TOM or fixed bridge for example, but I do know for a fact that happens with floyds.

mountainjam

Reaction score
Hey im sure its been asked already, but this thread is to long to read, so are there any tabs in text form? Phone is my only internet right now, and can't get guitpro or power tab. I googled it and only found bits and pieces...thanks

Xanithon

Headbobbing Galore
Reaction score
That bend part right before the djentle palm mutes (lol), do you have like a floyd or something? I don't think you can get a string out of tune by bending another string if you have a TOM or fixed bridge for example, but I do know for a fact that happens with floyds.

You can kinda do this on a TOM bridge, but any double locking system (MTM2 or RG2228 bridge for example) it won't work. you have to pull REALLY hard, and ofc it doesn't go as low as it would if you had a floyd.

Noa

Reaction score
Hey im sure its been asked already, but this thread is to long to read, so are there any tabs in text form? Phone is my only internet right now, and can't get guitpro or power tab. I googled it and only found bits and pieces...thanks
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/m/misc_unsigned_bands/periphery_-_icarus_lives_tab.htm this is the only one I know of. I really doubt you will find any other song, believe me, I tried damn hard until I finally payed 100$ for gp6 :| But I really advise you to take it by ear. Much better way in many ways, you'll see.

mountainjam

Reaction score

Metal_Maniac

Reaction score
Finally after alot of time and patience i have read through every page and downloaded every tab! Great work on the tabbing guys, some of these tabs are amazing, keep up the good work! :hbang:

Xanithon

Headbobbing Galore
Reaction score
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11183479/bulb%20-%20mile%20zero.gp5

Mile Zero by Bulb... Since you guys weren't going to do it lol. Anyway, this is a roughie make. Not going to work on it anymore haha, i just wanted this part anyway - too lazy.

Enjoy.

EDIT: Forgot to say that flamingfishman actually did most of the tabbing, i just did the first 2 bars and he did the rest.

thefuzzzzz

Reaction score
Cheers xanithon, i just did one myself and came on to post it and saw yours. Yours is better so i wont bother with mine haha and i was only really interested in the start bit too :p Thanks for the tab man!

space frog

Reaction score
Errr you guys saw those new demos on bulb's soundclick? I def want tabs for Make Total Destroy and Moonstar... I guess I'll try to get my ear going.

')