Bulb/periphery tabs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

space frog

Reaction score
Here's the link to my coldemark tab. The first 2 measures' tempo is off but the notes are right.

Please note that I only tabbed one of the guitars. I will upload this to UG as well so if you point out any error please tell me and I will update the tab while it is in the approval queue.

Here it is! Free - Envoyez vos documents

clems6belio

Djentlemens :)
Reaction score
Man, I got nothing to correct, this is only the lead guitar and as if I could correct something, it's not worth it ^^

space frog

Reaction score
the fvck my tab just got rejected on UG and it had an approval vote!! :pissed:

I dont get it.

I guess I'll just rely on this bunny :oolong:

JPacitti

Reaction score
Just searched through the whole thread and couldn't find a Zyglrox GP tab. Anyone feel like hooking me up?

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
Bit of a bump, but are there any text versions of Insomnia floating around?

I don't have Guitar Pro and I cannot for the life of me work it out from the covers on YouTube.

HyperShade

Reaction score
Here's a PDF version of the intro to Insomnia that was posted long ago in this thread.

Attachments

• insomnia_intro.pdf
    536.7 KB · Views: 63

HyperShade

Reaction score
No problem! Sorry that it's so small, It didn't come out right when I set it to vertical, so I was forced to set it to horizontal. I can give you more PDF's of almost any of the songs that have already been posted.

AlucardXIX

Is Encircle
Reaction score
^ I figured a good bit of it out one day, but never tabbed. All of the crazy noisy parts were kind of improv though when I jammed it =/

Junnage

Reaction score
I'm done with trying to finish it perfectly. I'm going to upload my Insomnia Guitar Pro. Thanks to Nolly (some of the parts are based on this) and Joel Kurkkuviipale here.

Uploaded it to Ultimate-Guitar. When it comes out, I'll post a link here.

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
Anybody have a Mr. Person tab?

This is definitely one of my favs by Mish. The "noise" parts sound like they'd be really tricksy to tab out. I'm not very good at tabbing at all, but it sounds to me as if he's doing some sort of tapping with at least 2 different guitars. I wonder if I try and make the track mono on audacity if I can separate the parts... ? Good work on all the tabs you all have done ^_^

')