Bulb/periphery tabs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
The chords and rhythm seem to be right, but the song starts on a beat before bar 1. (I don't know what's that called in english vocabulary)

Paste.fi - This Sentence is False.gp5 This is the exact same tab with 4 first bars are notated correctly. I'm not in the mood for doing the rest, but it shouldn't be hard.

And please don't ask why do you have to notate it this way... Just believe me, it's correct.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
The chords and rhythm seem to be right, but the song starts on a beat before bar 1. (I don't know what's that called in english vocabulary)

Just as an FYI, it's called starting on the upbeat. Or if you're being really fancy, you can also call it an anacrusis.

Now if you'll just tell us what it is in Finnish...

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Just as an FYI, it's called starting on the upbeat. Or if you're being really fancy, you can also call it an anacrusis.

Now if you'll just tell us what it is in Finnish...

Starting on the upbeat = Aloittaa koholla

Anacrusis = kohoisku

:lol:

E: Just to clear a bit of the origin of that: Kohottaa = To rise (f.e. to rise a glass - not: to rise you grade in math)

leopapitas

Reaction score

Paste.fi - This Sentence is False.gp5 This is the exact same tab with 4 first bars are notated correctly. I'm not in the mood for doing the rest, but it shouldn't be hard.

And please don't ask why do you have to notate it this way... Just believe me, it's correct.

Yeah, I know that I had started without taking the initial beats into consideration haha :) Thanks for the corrections, though. :)

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Anyone know how to play the tapping fill in Icarus lives? The one on the Guitar Pro seems accurate for the part after the solo, but the other one at 1:35 seems to come in slightly before the 3rd beat of the bar. I can't tell if it is actually longer or not.

Junnage

Reaction score
Anyone know how to play the tapping fill in Icarus lives? The one on the Guitar Pro seems accurate for the part after the solo, but the other one at 1:35 seems to come in slightly before the 3rd beat of the bar. I can't tell if it is actually longer or not.

Here:

Tapping Section of Solo.gp5

Also, I'm not sure if anyone actually cares, but soon I'm going to be releasing an updated version of Jetpacks was Yes!, Jetpacks 2.0 and All New Materials (completed)

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys. I hate to ask but does anyone have PowerTab or GP4 (I'm poor :() of:
Füf
Focus Hour
Less Than Three
or any other 8-String featured tracks? Thanks in advance, guys. :)

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
Hey guys. I hate to ask but does anyone have PowerTab or GP4 (I'm poor :() of:
Füf
Focus Hour
Less Than Three
or any other 8-String featured tracks? Thanks in advance, guys. :)

I've had my Füf tab up on UG for a while now. Pretty sure you can just change the file extension from GP5 to GP4. Otherwise, there's Tuxguitar. It's free and plays Powertab and Guitarpro tabs.

Ff Guitar Pro Tab by Bulb @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

space frog

Reaction score
^This. Get Tux guitar. It's not as functional as GP IMO, but it can read GP5 files and ptb files as well with midi playback. And it's shareware :yesway:

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
I've had my Füf tab up on UG for a while now. Pretty sure you can just change the file extension from GP5 to GP4. Otherwise, there's Tuxguitar. It's free and plays Powertab and Guitarpro tabs.

Ff Guitar Pro Tab by Bulb @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

Thanks, man. I could have sworn that Füf was played with an 8 string. Oh well... I must find something else to test it with.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
A tab for Focus Hour would be awesome! One of the many songs that made me want an to get an 8 haha

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
Thanks, man. I could have sworn that Füf was played with an 8 string. Oh well... I must find something else to test it with.

It very well could have been played with an 8 string. There isn't that much info out there on that song, so I don't really know. At least some of those odd bends would make more sense when played on an 8 string.

That tab took two weeks to complete, so there's no way I'm starting over again even if Misha himself shows us how he played it.:lol:

If anybody else has a comment about the tab, feel free to fire away. After all this time I still haven't gotten any real feedback on it, positive or negative.

joediaz

Reaction score
cant anybody tab letter experiment for guitar pro 5 -.- i cant understand guitar pro 6 :S if anybody reads this please help i really want to learn that song

')