Bulb/periphery tabs?

space frog

Reaction score
If you don't wanna pay do like Sikthness said: get tux guitar, its freeware that does all what GP does, except RSE.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sikthy900

Sikthy900
Reaction score
my m8s like guitar pro 6 but personaly it dont follow the notes right its like 5seconds after the actual note is played guitar pro 5 for win \m/

sahaal

Reaction score
somebody gifted with doing tabs (not me) should find it in their hearts to tab out Periphery's version of One, at least how they do the intro differently anyway. I've tried, and failed miserably haha.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
somebody gifted with doing tabs (not me) should find it in their hearts to tab out Periphery's version of One, at least how they do the intro differently anyway. I've tried, and failed miserably haha.

Just add the octave above on the intro.

Edit: Just had another listen, it's all the same except the guitar's are tuned a step down and there's a synth part playing the guitar line but one octave up. Apart from that, it's like for like.

space frog

Reaction score
the only difference from the original really is the solo. Maybe some arrangements like that synth, but otherwise its only the solo

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
the only difference from the original really is the solo. Maybe some arrangements like that synth, but otherwise its only the solo

This, really.

I you want to learn One, you're best learning One by Metallica, for which there are probably thousands of tabs for on the net. Bulb himself said that their cover is pretty much note for note.

dantel666

Reaction score
hey, I was wondering if anyone had a tab for the solo In Jetpacks thats not in Standard tuning since thats all i am finding online..

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
Has anyone made progress on a tab of "B Equals D"? It was mentioned quite a while back, but I thought I'd check anyways. Thanks!

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Just looked through 41 pages for Ow my feelings guitar pro tab, no luck sigh... By any chance has someone been holding out on us haha? Thanks guys. I wish there was a way we could archive all these tabs posted into one section/page.

P.S. does anyone happen to have any 8 string bulb tabs like focus hour? just curious

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Just looked through 41 pages for Ow my feelings guitar pro tab, no luck sigh... By any chance has someone been holding out on us haha? Thanks guys. I wish there was a way we could archive all these tabs posted into one section/page.

P.S. does anyone happen to have any 8 string bulb tabs like focus hour? just curious

Haven't seen a tab for Ow My Feelings nor for Focus Hour. I'd like to see a tab for both of those though.

')