Bulb/periphery tabs?

BrojoJojo

The Bad Guitarist
Reaction score
So, I've been working on a GP5 tab for Ragnarok. I didn't tab out the freakish sliding thing after the second verse, or the Gojira pick scrape thing, because I don't know a good way to do that on GP.

But here.

Attachments

• Periphery - Ragnarok.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 119

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

penguin_316

Reaction score
Yea just playing it without high E string...you miss out on the chimney-ness of the high E but I just transposed the notes to the G or B string. I mean, its not a perfect cover but it gets the job done.

Superwoodle

Chris Woodle
Reaction score
I had a go at Masamune...
Periphery - Masamune.gp5

I started with the moonstar tab on UL, I just kinda of threw some drums in there. Also, for those who don't know the end is down tuned to something which = sludge, so... enjoy:hbang:

I tabbed this in Tuxguitar, so there may be compatibility issues in GP, I don't know for sure though.

penguin_316

Reaction score
Seems like a good tab overall but there are some subtleties missing for the main groove...like little ghost notes for the guitar or "X" pick noises between the notes. I used TuxGuitar to open it...

Other than that it seems really good, I'd like to know whats going on at the end though during those fills...sounds like alot of guitars all trem picking dissonant chords, some mabe even with a whammy pedal? I dunno. Nice tab though.

xrob7x

Reaction score
anyone know where to find a buttersnips tab? found one on ultimate guitar but it was totally off.

JPacitti

Reaction score
Hey guys :)
Does anyone have a gp5 tab of the album version of froggin bullfish?
I'm dying to learn this song xD

ikarus

Reaction score
maybe a dumb question, but does anyone have the correct tabs for that little tapping lick in icarus lives??
I've seen many version, but they seem pretty odd to me. I can't find tabs for the version Misha plays.

thanks in advance.

anima

Reaction score
Hey guys, any of you have a Ms doppertunity tab? i can't find any tab of that song:scratch: i googled for 30 with no results :/ i'm almost sure that it exists and that i had it a long time ago.
this would be pretty wierd if that killer song doesn't have a tab.
i just got my first 7s and it has always been the first song that i wanted to learn on a 7s
Anyone who can post it will be my god:bowdown:

ikarus

Reaction score
ok, figured out the icarus part myself.

Now I'm looking for that "solo" part in "all new material". Does anyone know how to play that??

Latest posts

')