Bulb/periphery tabs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Allo1010

Reaction score
I already use this tab, but the solo is missing.

anyone?

The solo isn't missing. The solo is at bars 96-113 under the "SATAN" track and the part just before it which could be considered a part of the solo is in track "GOD 1" at bars 92-95.

What program are you using?

sabourint16

Reaction score
does anyone know of a tab for "Not enough Mana"? i really love that song and would love to know how to play it

JerSim94

Thallmeister General
Reaction score
Does anyone have a TuxGuitar tab for Inertia? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to learn this song. Thanks, anyone who has it.

Khoi

Reaction score
aand I did a 7-string adaptation to Ji's "rhythm solo"

can most definitely be played on a 7-string, used the tab on here, so thanks :hbang:

UncurableZero

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have either a guitar pro tab with drums, a drum MIDI or a drum recording/backing track for Scarlet?
Thanks a whole lot to anybody willing to help :)

Poho

Reaction score
I have been unable to find an accurate tab for the Guthrie solo in HaB as of yet. I can only transcribe so much of it on my own because of how fast it is, but I can't find a tab that's been any help yet. Can anyone hook me up? There was one from July in this thread that people were humming and hawing over but that wound up not being available anymore, and another that was laid out in a very confusing way and involved 3 finger tapping on 1 string...

nicktao

Reaction score
If the speed is an issue you can slow it down without changing pitch with the amazing slow downer, it works pretty well.

jafurman

Reaction score
Here's a link to a gp5 file of Guthrie's solo, and here's a gpx file (The gpx is better-formatted, as GP6's exporter doesn't keep the gp5 files too faithful to their gpx counterparts). I tried to get every note right, but the fingerings/positions of the notes may be wrong, and I couldn't figure out one note in bar 5. Regardless, hope it helps. Good luck!

Toxic Dover

Reaction score
Hey guys - forgive me, I browsed through a few of these pages but didn't see anything...

Is there a tab in here for Luck as a Constant by chance?

Maku

Banned
Reaction score
So after joining ss.org forums i realized how shit i am at playing guitar. Having said that, i'm really curious to explore the world of lead guitars so i'd love to know which periphery's solos are the one to start out with.

baptizedinblood

Z̶̭̠̻̳̲͗̎̾͒͛̃̒ͭ̚͢
Reaction score
So after joining ss.org forums i realized how shit i am at playing guitar. Having said that, i'm really curious to explore the world of lead guitars so i'd love to know which periphery's solos are the one to start out with.

I'd say the solo from Jetpacks Was Yes! is a good solo to start on. It's easy and fun without getting too shreddy/complex.

Furiae

Reaction score
Hello guys,

excuse me for asking, but has anyone not enough mana because I can't figure out the chords from 1:51/52 to 1:58. I think I'm pretty close but not close enough. who ever tabs this will be my hero!

')