Bulb/periphery tabs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I was pondering doing an attempt at "Jetpacks Was Yes!" has anyone done anything with this yet?

gangaman

Reaction score
hello, je suis francais (i'm french) , je ne parle pas anglais (no habla english...) j'aimerais connaitre le tirant des cordes de Bulb pour les accordages qu'il utilie sur ca blackmachine (6 strings) ou ibanez rga121 (par le passé) .

merci d'avance pour celui qui me repondra et desolé de pas parler anglais comme tout le monde..

anto
Ab Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb pour les 7 cordes et C G C F A D pour les 6 cordes en general

gangaman

Reaction score
Thought you guys might be interested in a little bit of B=D:ty so much, this is a lot of fun!

Picture1-20.jpg

antox777

Reaction score
merci gangaman mais je ne demande pas l'accordage (not tuning) mais le tirant de cordes en 6 cordes (strings height) thanks..

gangaman

Reaction score
merci gangaman mais je ne demande pas l'accordage (not tuning) mais le tirant de cordes en 6 cordes (strings height) thanks..
c'est quoi ou juste le tirant des cordes ,je comprend pas trop la..?ne voudrait tu pas dire la grosseur des corde par hasar? ont dit (string gauge en anglais)alors ta question en anglais serait :Ello guys ,do you know what string gauge bulb use on his 6 and seven string ??

Reaction score
i've got about half the solo figured out, but nothing tabbed. i can work on it and send it to you soon.

I've got the intro and the chorus figured out and I'm working on tabbing it on gp5. I've got the other parts figured out its just playing them the right way I still have to get down.

antox777

Reaction score
Gangaman parfait! un grand merci a toi. en france on dit: Tirant de corde pour parler de la taille de celle ci.

Ello guys ,do you know what string gauge bulb use on his 6 and seven string ??

splinter8451

Reaction score
Gangaman parfait! un grand merci a toi. en france on dit: Tirant de corde pour parler de la taille de celle ci.

Ello guys ,do you know what string gauge bulb use on his 6 and seven string ??

He told me he uses d'addario 10's on his 7's. I am not sure about his 6's.

ddtonfire

Reaction score
I told you he was asking for string gauges!
Misha's said before that he uses 10-56 or 9-54 on his 7's, depending on the guitar.
I scoured the internet for the 6's but to no avail, but keep in mind djent = bright = light, ou djent = luisant = tirant de corde léger

splinter8451

Reaction score
I told you he was asking for string gauges!
Misha's said before that he uses 10-56 or 9-54 on his 7's, depending on the guitar.
I scoured the internet for the 6's but to no avail, but keep in mind djent = bright = light, ou djent = luisant = tirant de corde léger

Yeah I actually messaged Misha a long time ago asking him what his gauges were for his 7's and 6's and he just responded with D'addario 10's for my 7 strings.

I guess his 6 string gauges are a secret :lol:

But I remember Pin said in Sixth he usually just used standard 10 gauges for their crazy half step down with the sixth string an octave below the fifth (G# g# c# f# a# d#) tuning. So maybe Misha just uses 10's even though they drop their sixth to A# and A for Totla and Zyglrox. :shrug:

Junnage

Reaction score
Could someone re-upload the Insomnia tab? I used to have it and my computer somehow lost it and all the links appear to be expired or deleted or something. Thanks!

churchguitarist

Reaction score
A letter experiment tab would be most welcome, I'm having a hard time stumbling over what the tapping riff could be.

penguin_316

Reaction score
What is this Captain On song you guys are talking about? Never heard of it.....

nvmd..damn u itunes

chrisbDTM

Reaction score
hey everyone im new here, but does anyone have the letter experiment solo tabbed out? please and thank you

AlucardXIX

Is Encircle
Reaction score
Doesn't work.

How about an accurate Zyglrox guitar pro tab? I'm looking at the one from Ultimate Guitar and there are mistakes in it everywhere.

The UG tab for Zyglrox is horribly wrong all over the place. I used Misha's video along with another tab I found(I think on here) to learn it and it's damn close to accurate. I might make a tab for it.

I've also figured out Frak the Gods. Just working on getting the little things that are hard to hear.

')