Bulb/periphery tabs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BrojoJojo

The Bad Guitarist
Reaction score
Ow My Feelings!.gp5

Got bored tabbed up to 1:35, no Drums so it sounds kinda empty, the bass is basically just copypasta of the guitars + what I think I would do on bass to play it.

I'm PRETTY sure it's mostly correct. Ignore the HighCleanEcho track, the Cleans during the verse sounded wrong without an echo.

I'll update it as I continue learning/tabbing it.

BrojoJojo

The Bad Guitarist
Reaction score
A little update on Ow my Feelings. Still at the same place, trying to map out the drums for the second verse so I have a rhythm to go off of for the guitars, also fixed one of the Octave Track notes in the Second Round of the Main Riff.

If you're good at mapping Drums, please help on the Second verse, I'm so lost.

If you're wanted to listen to what I've got so far on the drums ( So you can correct it) here's a link.

Ow My Feelings wDrums ver1.gp5

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
Nice. I was trying to play what little there was of B Equals D and that song is stupid hard -_-' I can see why Mish doesn't want to play it xD

BrojoJojo

The Bad Guitarist
Reaction score
Ow My Feelings wDrums ver2.gp5

Oh Hey look what time it is.

Second verse done (Sorry it took so long), too lazy to write out the bass and drums because I cannot into the drums for that section.

Also took a stab at the Slidey "VOID THE PAST CREATE THE NEW" section. Bout to take another stab at the "Suddenly Heavy As Fuck™" section right after that, I'll update this post if I figure it out.

Once again, if you're good at drum tabbing, feel free to go ahead and fill it out. I've about given up. I'll probably just do bass and pulse cymbals from here on just to thicken up the sound, because I can't stand listening to low quality Midi guitars by themselves.

InertSolo

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry to bother you all but I was searching through the thread using the search function and found mentions of an All New Materials tab Junnage was working on a while ago but it doesn't seem that he posted it here, if I'm wrong could someone direct me to it? Thanks in advance :wavey:

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Someother songs to add to the DO WANT list "Quite a Fright", "Plan B", "Prerequisite" and "Soulcrush." I really wish my ear was better for this stuff, man I'd kill to have tabs for all of Bulb/Periphery's songs haha.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry to bother you all but I was searching through the thread using the search function and found mentions of an All New Materials tab Junnage was working on a while ago but it doesn't seem that he posted it here, if I'm wrong could someone direct me to it? Thanks in advance :wavey:

I must be the only one besides Junnage that has that tab. I'm just afraid that I can't post it without a permission from him since he did it.

Sikthness

Reaction score
I must be the only one besides Junnage that has that tab. I'm just afraid that I can't post it without a permission from him since he did it.

How different is it from the GPs that have been floatin around for a while now? I'd love an accurate ANM tab, propably the strongest periphery song. Well, tied with Insomnia and Racecar.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
How different is it from the GPs that have been floatin around for a while now? I'd love an accurate ANM tab, propably the strongest periphery song. Well, tied with Insomnia and Racecar.

There is one notable flaw and a few other flaws that are related to time signatures. I'm now hoping for Junnage to pop out and say I can post the tab, or better post it himself.

space frog

Reaction score
meh these flaws are easily repairable by ear IMO. The notes in the tabs are mostly right, so timing can be adjusted afterwards...

But maybe that's just me, I NEVER use the metronome, I'm an all-ear guy when it comes to timing.

F0rte

Wood Whore
Reaction score
Anyone got tabs with the solos for Legatta?
Got most of it by ear, wanna check how close I am :3

')