Bulb/periphery tabs?

xSabrina2x

Reaction score
I've searched everything for a tab of that song with no luck. Found some other great ones off the new album though!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ReneMoe

Reaction score
I see what you're saying about it feeling impossible :lol:

There are a lot of position changes that can be made in the tab though, I'm making the adjustments as I go, just for ease of use. Want the version I come up with? If not I'll just stash it.

Well, I played the riffs in 70% and it really worked, even though I'm sure the band play some parts differently (e.g in the chorus).
This is just the way I play it.

Yeah you can send me the tab with the position changes ;) I think there are really some needed in the solo even though with enough practice, one could do it.

Matt1the3Beast

Reaction score
Hey guys has anyone had any luck with covering luck as a constant. I would but I cant get that verse rythym down, and there are no accurate tabs of that riff :( Can someone plz cover it or make an accurate tab so I can gat the rythym?? :)

Matt_D_

Reaction score
I see what you're saying about it feeling impossible :lol:

There are a lot of position changes that can be made in the tab though, I'm making the adjustments as I go, just for ease of use. Want the version I come up with? If not I'll just stash it.

id love to buy a beer for whoever tabbed it originally, im also making a few adjustments here and there, just tiny things like a few less position shifts in misha's solo to the tabbed version, and not doing 8 fret stretches on a 26.5" scale 7. I'd certainly be keen to see what you've changed!.

and dear god, that guthrie solo.

I can hardly play the song as it stands at anything higher than 150bpm, let alone that! :wallbash::shred::lol::bowdown:

zhangshred

Reaction score
I (with a LOT of help from youtube) have managed a cover of the solos from Luck as a Constant!

While I do not have tabs, I did find a user on Youtube (MorganRNReid, not sure if he's a member here, but if you are, you're awesome :hbang:) who made a 20 minute long-or-so video tutorial on approximately how to play them (not 100% note for note, but neither is my cover, not by a long shot).

link to his channel:

Morgan Reid's - Ninja Guitar Channel - YouTube

Schamp

Reaction score
If someone could tab out Ji I would love you forever.

There is my Ji tab. I worked on it over the past few days and it's finally done. The drums aren't 100% accurate, but I didn't want to be too crazy about it.

It's time to rape your 8 strings, guys. Hope you like it!

"Ji" Tab : Ji Guitar Pro Tab by Periphery @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

anybody has mile zero?

I started to tab Mile Zero some time ago! The tab is coming soon, I promise.

Junnage

Reaction score
There is my Ji tab. I worked on it over the past few days and it's finally done. The drums aren't 100% accurate, but I didn't want to be too crazy about it.

It's time to rape your 8 strings, guys. Hope you like it!

"Ji" Tab : Ji Guitar Pro Tab by Periphery @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

I started to tab Mile Zero some time ago! The tab is coming soon, I promise.

This Ji tab is AMAZING! Would you mind if I wrote it for 8 strings for Guitar Pro 6 and posted it for GP6 users?

Schamp

Reaction score
Good idea! I would not mind at all.

I can't do it myself anyway, since I hate GP6 interface so much, lol. You can trancribe it into GP6, as soon as you give me credits if you post it on Ultimate-Guitar or another tab site :3

MiPwnYew

Reaction score
Just found out the updated Frak tab I put up was a GPX file instead of GP5, so here you go.

Attachments

• Frak The Gods UPDATED.gp5.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 75

Ploatic

Reaction score
I planned on putting up a slow playthrough of Mile Zero like I did with my have a blast! video, would it be worth it you think?

Junnage

Reaction score
Good idea! I would not mind at all.

I can't do it myself anyway, since I hate GP6 interface so much, lol. You can trancribe it into GP6, as soon as you give me credits if you post it on Ultimate-Guitar or another tab site :3
Yeah definitely no doubt! I'll get to work.

ReneMoe

Reaction score
I planned on putting up a slow playthrough of Mile Zero like I did with my have a blast! video, would it be worth it you think?

Seems like you're planning on covering the whole album, and I'm sure you'd nail it.

Mile Zero playthrough would be awesome! The most moving song on that album

Ploatic

Reaction score
Thanks, I considered it haha, I might!
And great, it'll be my next video!

Latest posts

')