Bulb/periphery tabs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Schamp

Reaction score
As promised, here's my Mile Zero tab! Because I didn't see Periphery playing Mile Zero in their studio updates, I was not able to find the exact fingerings for the guitars. So I guessed.

Mile Zero Guitar Pro Tab by Periphery @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

There's something like a tapping riff in the "chorus" of Mile Zero, more precisely at measure 50 of my tab. Even by slowing down the song, I found this tapping riff too difficult to tab. Plus, given the fact that I don't even know if this "tapping" part is played by a guitar or a synth, I just decided not to waste my time tabbing it.

By the way, thanks to kentays for helping me with the solo with his tab! It saved me some precious time.

squibble94

Reaction score
I did a fully recorded cover of B Equals D and it would be cool if you guys checked it out! I tried to get Misha to hear it, but no luck yet. xD Ah well... Anyway, here it is. MP3 Player SoundClick

isispelican

Reaction score
As promised, here's my Mile Zero tab! Because I didn't see Periphery playing Mile Zero in their studio updates, I was not able to find the exact fingerings for the guitars. So I guessed.

Mile Zero Guitar Pro Tab by Periphery @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

There's something like a tapping riff in the "chorus" of Mile Zero, more precisely at measure 50 of my tab. Even by slowing down the song, I found this tapping riff too difficult to tab. Plus, given the fact that I don't even know if this "tapping" part is played by a guitar or a synth, I just decided not to waste my time tabbing it.

By the way, thanks to kentays for helping me with the solo with his tab! It saved me some precious time.

perfect, thanks!!

Ploatic

Reaction score
Good stuff there. Sorry for the delay, but for those who might be interested, I've got a slow playthrough up now

Reaction score
OKAY! Started work on Erised - one hour's work down and 30 seconds in to the song...

Curse you Halpern and your wonderfully tight grooving! Curse you Misha/Jake/Mark for your atmospheric guitars! :scream:

Working as fast as I can chaps - hopefully I'll have it done before Monday!

Khoi

Reaction score
a full Luck as a Constant Solo tab is up on Ultimate-Guitar. It's transcribed in Drop C though, I took the liberty of dropping everything down a full step if anyone wants to play it in standard tuning like me.

I just simply re-tabbed everything 2 frets down :)

luck_as_a_constant solo standard.gp5

All credits go to the original author on youtube:

Reaction score
Hello!

Erised.gp5

This is my finished Erised tab, as requested by many of you :)

A couple of things regarding it;

- I don't know bass, therefore it may be a bit inaccurate, especially when it plays a lot during the verses.

- The atmospheric guitars, while I tried my best, are quite difficult to hear so may be off slightly.

- Most of the first solo credit to R Soul, although I simplified it for sound

- Ending solo tabbed entirely by me using some of this video. I expect it's off considerably because my tabbing of shredding is quite poor! Also I realise the timing of the ending is quite bad, but I wanted to get this up and it's ritardando etc.

Hope you all like it! :shred:

')