Bulb: Protone Deadhorse Overdrive + AxefxII v9 Splawn Nitrous + Daemoness Test

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
Sounds great! Loving that harmonized riff part way through, and the death metal drum beats closer to the end, awesome stuff.

Angus Clark

Reaction score
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiikth

Wicked tone, a lot more 'massiveness' going on compared to the usual from you. Very impressive how the Axe Fx reacts to external analog pedals.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Needs more purrs, bro. :lol:

All joking aside, while I don't typical enjoy Djent or whatever, I thought this was pretty interesting. Those heavy palm mutes at about 0:06 are pretty heavy.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Sweet, sounds pretty good! I know the best heavy tone I ever got out of my PODxt-Pro was created using my TC Nova Drive in front of it as a boost, instead of any of the onboard pedal sims.

Awesome crystal theme cover, BTW. I know it's not new or anything, but I just listened to it for the first time. Love the FF7 / FF8 soundtracks.

MetalThrasher

Thrash & Burn
Reaction score
Awesome! I never knew that you could run a pedal in front of the AxeFx. Either it's your magic with the patch (which is probably is) and the pedal which helps add to the tone! I have to look into this pedal and try it. That sounded great and I'm not a djent person.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Second riff is sooooooo much more to my taste then your usual stuff. You petitioning for a slot in Amon Amarth soon ? :D

Necky379

Reaction score
Sounds great, have you tried their Cor Boost?

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
Dude, that crushes. Question, you wouldn't happen to know how it differs from the Cooley one, do you?

')