Bulb - Something a little different (podxt,dfhs,holdsworth)

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
Sup Dudes

Im working on something more melodic and more rockish, i guess its something to contrast the heavier crazier stuff i have been writing as of late.
Anyways the clip is called "All New Materials" and you can find it here:
MySpace.com - Bulb (NEW SONG: All New Materials!) - BETHESDA, US - Metal / Experimental / Rock - www.myspace.com/iambulb
or on soundclick at:
SoundClick artist: Bulb - Metal, or what i call metal rather. I write music so i can listen to it. There are not many bands

Enjoy

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks, I know these are just random ideas you come up with but I could listen to them all day, love your work :metal:

KaLeVaLA

Sir Mix-A-Lot
Reaction score
grrrrrreat :) I hope to hear this one with Casey on the vocs sometime! I think it def. should be a Periphery song btw....to show of that you guys do manage any type of music perfectly :)

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
oh GOD yes! that´s just lurbly beyond lurblyness! :D

also, holdsworth sounds really good, and i love the clean sound in the start! :)

asmegin_slayer

cali-cornia bluffer
Reaction score
Thats awesome bulb, i really do like the feel of this track.

I especially love the stuff you do around 1:23 :hbang:

Greg Pope

Reaction score
Good stuff man, I can imagine some nice vocals with this tune!:yesway:

Uber Mega

Try my fist!
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds cool man, I like what you've done with the mix this time, particularly the drums, sounds more natural than usual, not as hot and harsh. Good stuff!

Ruins

Reaction score
do you ever get tired to get so many positive responses? awesome work man as usual ! :metal: i just can't come up with anything more original to say, i like EVERYTHING you do!
and no i don't want to touch your weewee

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Neat!

grrrrrreat :) I hope to hear this one with Casey on the vocs sometime! I think it def. should be a Periphery song btw....to show of that you guys do manage any type of music perfectly :)

Yeah, speaking of Casey, how have things been working with him, Misha? I haven't heard anything new with him since Icarus.

')