Bulb - Somewhat Glitchy and Djenty new song!

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
I seriously wanted to know what are the process taken to come up with these random names... hahahaha

Love it :yesway:

oh its no process, this one is a somewhat obscure arrested development reference

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
hahaha! arrested development FTW! the whole engrish instruction video is hilarious :D

Good Morning Albany!

anyways, the song is borking amazing! i love it a huge lot! norwegian influences are gewd! :lol:

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i love how everyone has a different way of putting names on songs. i hang out on wikipedia alot, and find stuff that intrigues me. i then write it down, and keep a list of words and phrases that i pick and choose from, depending on what fits the song better. not all songs get this treatment of course, but many do. i guess i like the idea that someone can type the name of a song into wikipedia and read about something fascinating that fits the song really well. there´s something about having a set of ideas and thoughts in your head when your listening to the songs.

bulb´s song titles always confuse and confound me too, and the explanation is always funny and awesome. i think it speaks volumes about the sense of humour in these guys :lol:

Parka Dez

Reaction score
Misha! My brother Misha.

1133167535_GOB.jpg

cycloptopus

Reaction score
It's very purty! I like it much. Awesome thematic development, and I dig the breakbeats with soul. You ever listen to Squarepusher? If not, I think you'd really dig it.

IamLukas

Reaction score
I love your atmospheric songs a lot I must say :yesway:.
Ever ysong has this feeling I cannot describe....just super awesome!
Great job....(only could be a little bit longer)...cheers.

Reaction score
It has your usual touch of genius, so... Yeah, pretty good.

My ears were begging for it to explode into some distorted groovy madness one last time before the song ended, but it never came. Oh well, still wonderful.

bulb

Reaction score
thanks so much guys! really glad you dig it!

haha dez whats up mon frere, by the way thats french for brother, i dont know how i know that, i took 4 years of spanish!

It has your usual touch of genius, so... Yeah, pretty good.

My ears were begging for it to explode into some distorted groovy madness one last time before the song ended, but it never came. Oh well, still wonderful.

haha maybe ill just have to add a section like that

meisterjager

Now available in HD
Reaction score
Awesome work!

FYI, I'm gonna start putting 'Bulb' and 'Djent' in my new song threads... for teh exposure :fawk:

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i remember the day when i discovered that thread ttles such as "NEW GROOVY DJENTY SONG WITH POLYRHYTHMS! (pod xt, DFHS, *guitar everyone loves with pickups everyone wants, then more gear that everyone has mad gas for*)" would equal 500 replies in two seconds :lol:

now it´s enough to just have bulb as the thread starter, seeing as he´s interweb legend! (all hael teh blub)

Latest posts

')