Bulb - Somewhat Glitchy and Djenty new song!

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
thanks!
i have never checked out the flashbulb, but i did see him open for dillinger way back in the day (i think he may be from baltimore too if im not mistaken..) and he was super sick!
maybe i should hit him up to collab hahah, how wonderfully appropriate!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xenophist

Reaction score
So chill. I'm going to start promoting your new songs on my facebook.

Andii

Reaction score
Western NC in a secret lair high on the mountain
thanks!
i have never checked out the flashbulb, but i did see him open for dillinger way back in the day (i think he may be from baltimore too if im not mistaken..) and he was super sick!
maybe i should hit him up to collab hahah, how wonderfully appropriate!
Oh yes. That would be awesome and epic. Please put that on your to do list. Check out his music when you get a chance. My favorite album by him is the album Soundtrack to a Vacant Life. Red Extensions of Me is probably the best example of his glitchy insanity.

meisterjager

Now available in HD
Reaction score
i remember the day when i discovered that thread ttles such as "NEW GROOVY DJENTY SONG WITH POLYRHYTHMS! (pod xt, DFHS, *guitar everyone loves with pickups everyone wants, then more gear that everyone has mad gas for*)" would equal 500 replies in two seconds :lol:

now it´s enough to just have bulb as the thread starter, seeing as he´s interweb legend! (all hael teh blub)

It really is quite somethin', isn't it :lol:

chimp_spanner

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Man I love this. Not sure what else to say haha. Oh except that my mum digs it too...

QUIT STEALING MY MUM!!!!!!

dexmix

enginerd
Reaction score
god damn... I love it!

perfect blend of djent and IDM.

future music!

this is beyond even what aphex has put out, considering its much more accessible.

Reaction score
i remember the day when i discovered that thread ttles such as "NEW GROOVY DJENTY SONG WITH POLYRHYTHMS! (pod xt, DFHS, *guitar everyone loves with pickups everyone wants, then more gear that everyone has mad gas for*)" would equal 500 replies in two seconds :lol:

now it´s enough to just have bulb as the thread starter, seeing as he´s interweb legend! (all hael teh blub)
I Love That SHAAAT!!!

bulb

Reaction score
Man I love this. Not sure what else to say haha. Oh except that my mum digs it too...

QUIT STEALING MY MUM!!!!!!

aw thanks pual that means a lot coming from you and your mum too! your parents are the coolest ever, so tell them i said hi!
oh and in the future, you know just in case you aren't using them anymore, do you think i could have one of your parents or a riff perhaps?
kthx

meisterjager

Now available in HD
Reaction score
I actually listened to this and a lot of the other stuff on your soundclick page today mister Lord Awesomeguy sir... It really is all well-deserved praise, I was only bustin' ya balls ;)

Attempt Insertion sounds like there's a subliminal message in there somewhere... but I feel myself wanting to run free in the park and chew some bones.. weird. Icarus Lives is also just amazing, the one on Youtube is wicked, those vocal lines are superb.

So yeah.. you deserve title of 'Lord of all he surveys (on ss.org)'. You're a winner :D

bulb

Reaction score
I actually listened to this and a lot of the other stuff on your soundclick page today mister Lord Awesomeguy sir... It really is all well-deserved praise, I was only bustin' ya balls ;)

Attempt Insertion sounds like there's a subliminal message in there somewhere... but I feel myself wanting to run free in the park and chew some bones.. weird. Icarus Lives is also just amazing, the one on Youtube is wicked, those vocal lines are superb.

So yeah.. you deserve title of 'Lord of all he surveys (on ss.org)'. You're a winner :D

haha its all good man, its funny though, attempt insertion was our april fools joke, i posted that we had a new song from the album up with vocals and blahblahblah to get everyone excited and then it was that piece of crap haha.

DIOBOLIC5150

Reaction score
I really like how you carried the "chill vibe" through the whole song. Cool track with a thematic feel to it. Great songwriting!

meisterjager

Now available in HD
Reaction score
haha its all good man, its funny though, attempt insertion was our april fools joke, i posted that we had a new song from the album up with vocals and blahblahblah to get everyone excited and then it was that piece of crap haha.

It's got some fucking monster riffage in it man! I like it mucho, even the barking samples are just great, and that kinda nauseating little section is nuts

'Oh, hey there little fella!'

sol niger 333

I like stuff
Reaction score
Dude I love when you write from an emotional place like in this track. I dig the techy shit you write too and I know you have the chops but this kind of thing is just so much more powerful to me. It transcends the process and the person creating it and becomes something more. When I close my eyes visions flood my mind of complete escape.

S-O

t(-.-t)
Reaction score
So, what do you use to program these drums?

I use renosie for all my forays into breakore and stuff like this. Is it toontrack bit crushed?

DevourTheDamned

Fossicker
Reaction score
you writing this song when you did, made my day today.

thank you sir, for being an epic demonstration of what final fantasy 7 lovers all over the universe should strive to be.
lol

')