Bullying - final straw

• Thread starter Thrashmanzac
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Thrashmanzac

plays in 69/42
Reaction score
Sorry but the post went from

"aw fuck my GFs in trouble"

to

"aha yeah getting revenge. :mrburns: "

with no checkup on the girlfriend. Did she see anybody deing asses? Have you talked to her for real since then? its not hard to pretend to be somebody else texting.

yeah thanks man, the first thing i did after it was ring ring to make sure she was ok.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shredfreak

Reaction score
Sorry but the post went from

"aw fuck my GFs in trouble"

to

"aha yeah getting revenge. :mrburns: "

with no checkup on the girlfriend. Did she see anybody deing asses? Have you talked to her for real since then? its not hard to pretend to be somebody else texting.

I find it odd aswell that he didn't mention of rining his GF about this really :scratch:.

Anyways, phone trace from the police seems like a good idea :agreed:
Also check for possible email harrasment aswell since that can/may be traced back to the same person :idea:

Thrashmanzac

plays in 69/42
Reaction score
dont get me wrong the first think i did was ring to see if she was ok, because even the thought, knowing it was 99.99% going to be false made me feel ill.
then the worry sorta turned to anger and disgust after i made sure we were both ok

Matt-Hatchett

Reaction score
Beat them to death. I used to get bullied when I was younger by a group of older class men. It went on for a long time until I finally snapped. I beat one with a chair and the other I threw down a flight of stairs. The rest of them took note and they never bothered me ever again. One of them even came to me later in life and apologized. I don't hit girls,but if some cunt did that to my girlfriend she would be in the hospital.

Murmel

Reaction score
Yeah, same here. I've also been bullied and I've choked people, thrown chairs at them, punched them in the face and whatnot because I've snapped.

Note that I've never done any real harm to anyone, except the dude getting choked didn't talk to me again, and whenever he sees me nowadays, he never makes eye contact.
Funny thing.. Or maybe not so funny is that the teachers where just standing there while I choked him, no one intervened.
I'm glad it's over by now, I don't know what would've happened if it kept going, that plus having a hard time at home is not fun.

I wish you and your girlfriend the best, and never give up hope.

groph

Reaction score
Let me open by getting the jokes out of the way first.

I read this as "my girlfriend is 12 and I am first year uni"

Luckily she's in GRADE 12 so she'll be out of that school soon anyway. You can't expect 17 or 18 year old girls to say anything tactful or mature (cause I'm 19 and male, I'm SOOOO much better), petty bullying is commonplace. It sucks. I guess just keep on being active with the school. Try everything in your power to discourage these girls from bullying her. When I was in grade 11 or 12, we had a tenth grader who killed herself. Word going around said that she was bullied into it. At the absolute least, if (when) the school fucks up and stops caring about her, you two can blame the school for their not caring about their students' wellbeing. Even one instance of bullying should be met with harsh, harsh penalties but that's the protective side of me talking. Who knows what kind of gray areas we'd be dealing with.

I guess aside from that, just hug her harder whenever you see her from now on.

harkonnen8

Reaction score
WTF

45415707.png

Reaction score
i feel for you man, iv had the same thing, im first year and she is year 12..exact same.

bullies eventually got the message when some 'harsh words' were exchanged between us (some of them were male, some were female) but they occasionally still try to shake things up. just gotta bash skulls when they act up i guess..some people arent worth the skin theyre made from :(

Thrashmanzac

plays in 69/42
Reaction score
well the police refused to do anything, even after i offered to pay for the hugely expensive $32.40 cost of the phone trace myself.
so i am just gonna forget about it for now and hope the are too scared to do it again

meisterjager

Now available in HD
Reaction score
I guess I'm in a better situation than you, in a way.

One of my girlfriend's ex's and a few of his friends have been running their mouths about her, and really getting her anxious about what rumors are being spread around about her. She's 19, I'm 23, and these guys are between 24 and 27 - so older than both me and her, but a hell of a lot more cowardly, I can guarantee that as nothing's been said to either of our faces. They're all around 30 miles away from me, so to add to it, they really don't know who I am and who mine and my girlfriend's friends are (to the extent where she doesn't even realise some of the badasses we know :lol:). They've been really fucking stupid!

I say I'm in a better situation than you cos I'm just waiting for the day I bump into them, and then I can really start some shit with them. I get to snap at the people that are fucking with my girlfriend, and I cannot wait. I'm just biding my time really. Just got word that'll be next weekend actually.. ut oh!

If I were in your shoes, however, I'd have another very stern talk with these pathetic little girls, scare them, and then go the route you're talking about with the cops. As long as it doesn't get physical.. if it gets physical I genuinely wouldn't know what to do.

All the best man!

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
I don't hit girls,.

i never understood this rule:scratch: now i wont point blank hit a bitch like i will a guy (without notice) but i have NO problems breaking off a loud mouth/neck wiggling/bitch a proper eye dotting. i think this rule has lead to too many of the loud mouth chicks that will get into a guys face and smack them,talk shit,push, and just act like a asshole that needs a beating. like i said, i wont just point blank knock a bitch out, but if she is man enough to step she better bob and fuckin weave:evil:

R3D

Reaction score
fight dirty.... drive past the school with your mates after school look for them in the bus lines and throw fruit at them every body will laugh at them, then get your missus to jump in the car, like claiming responsibility after a terrorist attack or somthing like that
if they drive cars to school fuck thier cars up! superglue thier door locks, let down thier tyres if you can get inside the car do a shit in a bag poke some holes in it and stash it in the aircon vents... winter in victoria they'll have the heat up stinking out the car
put dead animals in their school packs, get your missus to steal thier phones and start msging guys telling them they have an std, msg thier parents and tell them thier pregnant shit like this ahahaha

the sky is the limit but playing dirty is the key! they wont stop unless thier made out to look like idiots, high school girls can be embarassed easily so do this shit and then lay down the law after youve made them look like fucktards say it wont stop till you see results..

but you may not want to go down the asshole path, just putting it out there ;)

AChRush1349

Causal Anomalie
Reaction score
i never understood this rule:scratch: now i wont point blank hit a bitch like i will a guy (without notice) but i have NO problems breaking off a loud mouth/neck wiggling/bitch a proper eye dotting. i think this rule has lead to too many of the loud mouth chicks that will get into a guys face and smack them,talk shit,push, and just act like a asshole that needs a beating. like i said, i wont just point blank knock a bitch out, but if she is man enough to step she better bob and fuckin weave:evil:

AGREED! finally someone who shares the same view as me!! I personally always found it MORE sexist to not hit a chick when she thinks she can fuck with you without consqeuences then to do SOMETHING (Not a point blank punch in the nose or something, but you know...) then to do what you would do in any other senario if the person messing with you didn't happen to have a vagina :shrug: nothing against chicks...but a lot of em think they can get away with fucking with guys BECAUSE they're chicks.../rant

ANYWAYS...not saying hit em...but...find some kind of way to make their lives hell! :evil:

')