Burning cubase 5 to a disc???

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdentityDevice

Reaction score
Someone put cubase 5 on my computer and I don't know how to put it onto a disc in case anything happens so I don't lose it. Anyone know how to do this? Im a noon bigtime Hehe. Thanks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you purchased Cubase and have the proper registration info you should be able to download the replacement if anything happens.

IdentityDevice

Reaction score
If you purchased Cubase and have the proper registration info you should be able to download the replacement if anything happens.

A friend of mine had a copy on a burnt disc and put it onto my computer so I never purchased it. Im thinking about going and getting a legit recording program but want to see if I can get this onto a disc just in case anything were to happen so I don't lose it.

sh4z

Reaction score
This post is probably in the wrong forum... :)

Most of the time you don't/can't burn software that's been installed onto a disc :lol:
Well you can try ... but most likely it won't work when you paste it back. Some software is portable like that - Cubase probably isn't.

If you meant how do I copy my Cubase 5 Install Disc in case I break/scratch it.. any cd/dvd copy software (Nero/Imgburn etc) should work so long as the disc in question is not copy protected.

If you don't own the software .. then you should probably not be making a copy of it :cool:

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
A friend of mine had a copy on a burnt disc and put it onto my computer so I never purchased it. Im thinking about going and getting a legit recording program but want to see if I can get this onto a disc just in case anything were to happen so I don't lose it.

Sorry, but illegal use/copying of software is not something this site promotes or supports.

Good luck with your travels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')