Bush Ironies:

• Thread starter Metal Ken
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Bush comes on TV Today, criticizes congress for taking spring break, leaving work unfinished. Bush starts vacation tomorrow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
He's gotta catch some kind of Spring Break ass.

The Dubya

Reaction score
God didn't tell you he told congress to take a vacation as well? I guess you should talk to yourself mor.... I mean, get closer to God.

God is angry with Congress, because it's filled with liberals. Everyone knows that liberals = godless baby killing atheist homo-lovers.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
God is angry with Congress, because it's filled with liberals. Everyone knows that liberals = godless baby killing atheist homo-lovers.

You sound like this girl I used to date, Dubya. Do YOU have no gag reflex, too? :idea:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
You sound like this girl I used to date, Dubya. Do YOU have no gag reflex, too? :idea:
The Dubya has a group of midgets to do things like that for him.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sounds like someone is begging to have their phone line tapped. Why do you hate freedom? Are you a terrorist, Drew?

Nah, that's not what I'm begging to tap - how ARE your daughters these days, anyway, sir? :wavey:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Nah, that's not what I'm begging to tap - how ARE your daughters these days, anyway, sir? :wavey:

As much as i dont like him, i'll admit his daughters look better than the last president's daughter

The Dubya

Reaction score
I see this in your future:

waterboarding_nr.jpg

I'm afraid it is the price you'll have to pay to keep America safe. :yesway:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
As much as i dont like him, i'll admit his daughters look better than the last president's daughter

Chelsea evidently photographed REALLY badly.

The twins like it in cramped, dark places? Um... Whatever floats their boat, I guess... :shrug:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Chelsea evidently photographed REALLY badly.

The twins like it in cramped, dark places? Um... Whatever floats their boat, I guess... :shrug:
Well, i remember seeing pictures of her about a while back when she was like, 17-18. she was pretty beastly. She doesnt look too bad now.

')