C-7 hellraiser

• Thread starter purple_hazer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HamBungler

Lord Zorgatron
Reaction score
holy crap thats pretty new hahah, i havent checked the catalog in a while hahah. well, maybe if i can get the funds for it ill get one on mah seven after i get that.

edit: wtf is a cow?

Yes! Definitely get a Kahler for the Hellraiser if you can and post some pics if you ever do so! :D That would be the sickest one yet!

I liked the playability of the Hellraiser, but I am not an EMG fan by any means. If you like 'em you should have no problems with it, and the necks aren't THAT thick at all. They're generally more comfortable to play, which means faster playing! (that's my theory anyway, you don't have to have a thin neck to be a shredder)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

purple_hazer

Brother Hypernia
Reaction score
yeah for sure man, i mean i need a new amp before a guitar, but ill most definately try and get a fuckin 7 skrang kahler. because, well, im a kahler whore

blackgecko

Reaction score
Hellraiers are super duper cool guitars mine is great sounds awesome and plays really well, all that "ibanez neck" freaks should now the hellraiser isnt that HUGE, its just a matter of practice to get used to.

purple_hazer

Brother Hypernia
Reaction score
ok cool guys thanks, im pretty much dead set on this guitar unless a better deal or summat takes my focus away. but yeah, if i do get it i think imma try and add a kahler to it after a few months

')