Cabin In The Woods

• Thread starter DrakkarTyrannis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Great horror flick! It poked fun of the obvious horror genre's and paid tribute to them as well. This movie had everything I like about horror movies in it.
Agreed 100%. My girlfriend complained because "it was a typical horror movie" to which I responded: no it wasn't. It had a lot of homages to typical horror movies, and the idea I got from it was that it was a horror movie that explained why horror movies are the way that they are (in a sense, I can't say more without spoiling).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
That said, on the Evil Dead front, there is a new one coming, though sadly, it is a reboot. No Ash/Bruce :(

Have they actually confirmed it? I know they have been talking about it for the last 10 years it seems. First it was part 4, then a remake. I'd like to see a remake - the original will always be there no matter how bad they butcher a remake.

edit: nevermind, it's all over the web i see. Female Ash??? i dunno

Volteau

the Bard
Reaction score
So it seems this movie is NOT just a gore-fest. Nice. I'm gonna see it tonight then. :D

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
Saw this on Monday night. It's a lot of fun, and definitely a change of pace from the genre. From MOST genres, really.

I recommend. :yesway:

soliloquy

Reaction score
Just saw it last night. Im still not sure what gengre id put this in. I dont like horror movies, but if this is a horor, then awesome. A bit of action, suspence, thriller, science fiction, fantasy and a few other things

The movie was weird and awesome!!!

pink freud

Reaction score
I rented it recently. I expected it to be more spoofy than it was.

Tyler

Reaction score
The movie felt short, but was really well done! I liked how it panned out

')