Caffeine

• Thread starter Nick1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nick1

Reaction score
Do any of you use high amounts of caffeine often or daily? I go thru these spurts where I dont use it for months and then go for weeks using it pretty heavily. By heavily I mean maybe 4-6 Red Bulls 4 times a week. I know its an EXTREAMLY common drug, as or even more common that asprin. But whats your guys take on it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i'm pretty much caffiene free, minus the occasional ice tea, but it's nothing i *need*.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I don't go either way..I don't really pay attention. I don't drink coffee or regular soda. I mainly drink water or diet soda..some have caffenine most don't.

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
Coffee and syrup get me through my day. With the addition of that "shake and pour" pancake mix, my life is complete.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'll usually have a mug of tea in the afternoon at work to keep me awake, but that's it for my daily intake. As I'm teetotal when I go out I drink pints of coke, 4 or 5 usually but it depends how long I'm out for. My mates get pissed, I get hyperactive and bouncy.

dpm

Oni Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm partial to 4 - 6 cups of strong black coffee daily. Trying to eliminate the Coke which has been part of my lunch routine. Back when I was a wee lad (17 that is) I was downing 2 litres of Pepsi Max every morning. Makes you piss, that stuff does.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
No soda, but I drink black coffee like my life depends on it. I'll typically go through at least two 20-oz larges in the morning.

In fact, my first is empty. :idea:

Every once in a while I quit cold turkey for a week or two to make sure I'm not getting withdrawl symptoms and to keep my tolerance in check, but thus far nothing - stimulants don't do a hell of a lot for me, really. Mainly, I think I drink so much of the stuff because I like the psychological calming effect of a large, rich-tasting hot beverage first thing in the morning.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
If I quit for a day, I get massive caffeine headaches. I'm definately addicted. So what? I love caffeine.

I'm not much a of a coffee drinker, but I'll put away six to eight 20oz Diet Coke's in a day. I dropped back to diet early this year, because I wanted to cut out all the sugar.

Drew said:
Mainly, I think I drink so much of the stuff because I like the psychological calming effect of a large, rich-tasting hot beverage on my face first thing in the morning. That's why I play with Chris' Johnson.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I used to drink Coke a lot but I've been trying to drink more water and iced tea lately.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Drew said:
No soda, but I drink black coffee like my life depends on it. I'll typically go through at least two 20-oz larges in the morning.

In fact, my first is empty. :idea:

Every once in a while I quit cold turkey for a week or two to make sure I'm not getting withdrawl symptoms and to keep my tolerance in check, but thus far nothing - stimulants don't do a hell of a lot for me, really. Mainly, I think I drink so much of the stuff because I like the psychological calming effect of a large, rich-tasting hot beverage first thing in the morning.

I'm in the same boat as Drew. I :wub: Coffee.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Also, playing with my Johnson has been known to have a calming effect on people. :agreed:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I can't drink diet coke, it tastes like shit, lol. People are like "why do they drink the diet and buy the huge burger?" Diet coke tastes nothing like regular coke, that's why, lol, I would know because my sister and I always order coke and diet coke.

I drink way too much soda, I need to cut buck but I don't think I can, lol.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I honestly have no idea how people can drink soda and only soda...just so wrong and gross............hmmmm mcdonalds. :yum:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Chris said:
Also, playing with my Johnson has been known to have a calming effect on people. :agreed:

What kind of people? :scratch: :fawk:

crowbarfan77

Reaction score
A 16oz. coffee in the morning a 16oz.can of soda for lunch and a tall rockstar and or a full throttle energy drink around 3-4 p.m. And I wonder why cant fall asleep at night:scratch:

')