Caffeine

• Thread starter Nick1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nick1

Reaction score
no Ive never tried that energy drink. Im sure it would be an OD. And Id be in the hospital again for caffeine OD.

Im cautious with caffeine post my OD.

Although I just tried Vivarin and that was pretty good! $3.50 for a 12 pill pack and each pill is 200MG of caffeine!!!!:eek:

1 pill had me lit for 16 hours!!!!!!!!!!

irg7620

zombie
Reaction score
i used to drink around 1 - 2 pots a coffee a day. then on top of that i had several 20 oz Mt. Dews. now, i can barely make it through a 20 oz diet coke without getting really jittery. i've had to cut back so bad that i even use less than a 1/4 cup of coffee grounds when i make coffee. sometimes decaf coffee gives me energy even though there is supposedly no caffeine, or very very little in it. talk about a low tolerance.

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
I can't live without my coffee in the morning. I have at least 2 large cups.
I'm kind of grumpy until i've had it. It's a routine i've had for many years: first thing i do after i wake up is to make my coffee.

I also have the occasional red bull, but man, 3-4 of them for 3-4 days in the week is BAD for your body imo, even if you won't do it the week after.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I have to take 20 pills a day for my Crohn's Disease and since some of them are so disgusting that I gag when I take them with water, I need something flavorful to mask the taste. Pair that with my love of espresso and my 6 months experience as a supervisor at starbucks and you have the perfect solution! I got this $1200 machine for $600 with my friend's 40% christmas employee discount + starbucks coffee brewing sale price:

Matts_Magnifica.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I make myself an iced nonfat sugar-free vanilla caramel macchiato every morning to take into work with me and not only does it make taking my medication bearable, it is also great at helping to wake me up a bit as I'm not as much of a morning person as I used to be! lol ESPRESSO FTW!!! I'm not hooked to caffeine, but I do feel much better when I have at least my morning drink and maybe sometimes a low-carb Monster (low-carb only because it has like 6 grams of sugar vs 40 grams of sugar in a regular one) if I really have a headache. Caffeine pwns headaches! :hbang:

ever drank cocain

Red Balls... it's cocaine in a can baby!!!

tyrone_biggums.jpg

irg7620

zombie
Reaction score
I have to take 20 pills a day for my Crohn's Disease and since some of them are so disgusting that I gag when I take them with water, I need something flavorful to mask the taste. Pair that with my love of espresso and my 6 months experience as a supervisor at starbucks and you have the perfect solution! I got this $1200 machine for $600 with my friend's 40% christmas employee discount + starbucks coffee brewing sale price:

Matts_Magnifica.jpg

I make myself an iced nonfat sugar-free vanilla caramel macchiato every morning to take into work with me and not only does it make taking my medication bearable, it is also great at helping to wake me up a bit as I'm not as much of a morning person as I used to be! lol ESPRESSO FTW!!! I'm not hooked to caffeine, but I do feel much better when I have at least my morning drink and maybe sometimes a low-carb Monster (low-carb only because it has like 6 grams of sugar vs 40 grams of sugar in a regular one) if I really have a headache. Caffeine pwns headaches! :hbang:

Red Balls... it's cocaine in a can baby!!!

tyrone_biggums.jpg

oh man, i really need something like that for my decaf drinks. got the recipes handy? that would be sweet to have them.

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
Last year when I was still in high school (I've graduated) The history teacher had a coffee machine in his room, and I was stopping by there constantly. I would wake up and drink a cup at home, bring a cup for the ten minute or so (depending on weather/traffic) bus ride, stop in teh history teacher's room and grab some before the morning anouncements (which we had to goto a sort of homeroom for just that) and then again after anouncements before I went to first period. Then I'd have 1-2 cups during lunch and grab one before going home on the bus as well.
:nuts:

Lookiong back I wish I kept track of my intake so that I could caculate how many gallons o joe I consumed that year, must've been a new record for me. :lol:

irg7620 said:
Matts_Magnifica.jpg

ESPRESSO FTW!!!

I second that bowing motion
:bowdown: :bowdown: "We're not worthy!! We're not worthy!!"

I SO WISH I had an expresso machine. One time when I drank about 8 cans worth of Mountain Dew and three shots of expresso I swear I could've been Cornholio's long lost twin!! I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!!

Nick1

Reaction score
All_¥our_Bass;361243 said:
Last year when I was still in high school (I've graduated) The history teacher had a coffee machine in his room, and I was stopping by there constantly. I would wake up and drink a cup at home, bring a cup for the ten minute or so (depending on weather/traffic) bus ride, stop in teh history teacher's room and grab some before the morning anouncements (which we had to goto a sort of homeroom for just that) and then again after anouncements before I went to first period. Then I'd have 1-2 cups during lunch and grab one before going home on the bus as well.
:nuts:

Lookiong back I wish I kept track of my intake so that I could caculate how many gallons o joe I consumed that year, must've been a new record for me. :lol:

I second that bowing motion
:bowdown: :bowdown: "We're not worthy!! We're not worthy!!"

I SO WISH I had an expresso machine. One time when I drank about 8 cans worth of Mountain Dew and three shots of expresso I swear I could've been Cornholio's long lost twin!! I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!!

Beavis-Butthead---Cornholio-Magnet-C11750969.jpeg

tehk

Yes..
Reaction score
I can't physically take caffeine. It does something with my blood pressure, and I get shaky and cold, and oddly enough, sleepy + tired. Irony. lol.

Steve

I'm a Happy Camper.
Reaction score
b70_detail_intro.gif

Just bought one of these - Keurig single cup brewer... Now, day or night, I'm 15 seconds away from a caffeine fix.... :yesway:

Nick1

Reaction score
Ahh Just got my fix!

2 of these!

nos.jpg

I have 3 pages of music to memorze for wedensday. So these should keep me going for a while!

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
Damnit you guys are making me comtemplate making the last of the coffee at my place (and it's 1:08 AM over here). I'm sooo tempted.

')