Call of Duty: Black Ops

Reaction score
Lag is SOOO bad in this game.
I played Nuketown 8 times in 2 hours today. The kiddies love that map. Ugh.

They fixed this acouple days ago with the patch. You can't vote to replay a map more than once. Thank god. I was sick of playing nuketown 6x's in a row.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I haven't experienced any of the problems you guys are talking about, except my team getting raped even when I personally am doing really well.

Isn't that always the case? :lol: I experience that on a massive level every time I play.

And, to all the people who played nuketown over and again, I got it 10 times in a row before the patch. Now that was fun.

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
They fixed this acouple days ago with the patch. You can't vote to replay a map more than once. Thank god. I was sick of playing nuketown 6x's in a row.

Ummm... only lastnight I played Nuketown in FFA at least 4 times in a row untill I just backed out.

EDIT: Unless what happened was I played it the max 2 times in a row, then got migrated to another nuketown lobby and played it 2 times there also :lol:

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
I just had to chime in and say I'm about to take advantage of the epic black friday deal at Target. XBox 360 for 199, then a free 50 dollar gift card w/ purchase of the xbox, and a free 10 dollar gift card for spending more than 100 dollars in store. So free Black Ops (59.99) :agreed:

No more playin on my bro's system, so I'll be able to get in with ya'll on the pwnage.

generation_trip

Reaction score
Love this game :) although the lag can get annoying (but tbf robbing internet from someone down the road till we get the broadband connected on the 6th dec so cant really complain haha) but yeah if any of you wanna add me gamertag is - EternalxChaos

Murmel

Reaction score
Fuck me, the lag is still terrible. It's actually unplayable for me. My computer can easily handle BO on highest and then some, we've got 100mb/s connection and still... I'm seriously giving up PC gaming soon and moving to console for good.

I am at the moment downloading Modern Warfare 2 though so we can see if it also lags. Then it's most likely our connection that's fucked up.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
I'm finding the multiplayer to be balanced alot better then previous COD games. The maps aren't really made for snipers which I like seeing as they usually ruin most multiplayer games with their camping, lack of teamwork, etc.

The random spawning can still get frustrating. My biggest gripe ... I can't stand that people can shoot you in the middle of reloading their gun. Something that has always drove me nuts in COD games.

I started playing with the Tomahawk, kinda of tricky to use but really satisfying when you get the kill.

Also I think this is the funniest video I have seen yet.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
^That was awesome!

I've never been into CoD... but this game is fan-fucking-tastic.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I manned up and prestiged yesterday, so now I have access to Prestige TDM and an extra class slot. Won't be prestiging again though.

Matti_Ice

TR Guitarist
Reaction score
For sure better than MW2. Started off very nicely but now its getting to be horrible. Parties won't stay together, connections problems are EVERYWHERE. Really needs some tweaking done to make it even playable. I don't know why it got progressively worse.

Matti_Ice

TR Guitarist
Reaction score
haha so true. Probably because it goes something like this: start out, throw gernades over bus. Run up stairs, noobtube. Die. Repeat. Bout the only way to play on that map and do half way decent.

Lag is SOOO bad in this game.
I played Nuketown 8 times in 2 hours today. The kiddies love that map. Ugh.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
My 360 scratched the fuck out of my disk which is now unplayable :mad:

I wouldn't be surprised if the next thing Microsoft bring out is a PC and a 360 integrated into each other seeing as they love selling people what they already own so much.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Might have to buy this game again tomorrow, not sure if I can go the rest of the week without it :lol:

Latest posts

')