Call of Duty: Black Ops

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AySay

Banned
Reaction score
Just gonna put this out there...

If you use the RC Car you are a dumb bitch and shouldn't play the game.

I mean every other n00b online uses that stupid RC car because they can't get a kill streak higher than 3 anyway. Seriously, every match there are like 2 of them out at any one time.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Agreed.^

The napalm strike and choppers are good but i reckon they'll die off once everyone and their gran gets ghost pro.

So nice to walk around without getting choppered to death every 3 seconds or sentry'd. :D

PS- Dogs are the shit. :lol:

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
I haven't been fucked up by a chopper since i got Ghost Pro.

Saying that my team usually lone wolf it anyways as sticking together gets me killed in the most ridiculous ways you can imagine.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Just gonna put this out there...

If you use the RC Car you are a dumb bitch and shouldn't play the game.

I mean every other n00b online uses that stupid RC car because they can't get a kill streak higher than 3 anyway. Seriously, every match there are like 2 of them out at any one time.

Fuck you I use them. :fawk: Mostly because they sort campers out, and spy plane is kinda redundant as a lot of people use ghost. After that I run care package and chopper gunner/dogs.

Even with ghost pro, you still get fucked up by choppers, as long as you're near team mates, also, no matter what, napalm and B-52's still kill you when your the most indoors anyone can be. :noway:

Yeah getting spawn raped by a chopper sucks and normally results in me ragequitting, however people seem to be more consious of air support in this game, and they invariably take them out sharpish. I have a heavy class set aside for situations like that. Naplm is glitchy as fuck though, I've been 10 feet away from a stream of it that had already fallen, and somehow I caught fire. Plus the amount of times I've died from a killstreak, respawned and heard the sound of the jet overhead again is silly. I panic for a minute, thinking they've got two in a row, then realise theres nothing in the air. Its some laggy shit.

AySay

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck you I use them. :fawk: Mostly because they sort campers out, and spy plane is kinda redundant as a lot of people use ghost. After that I run care package and chopper gunner/dogs.

Shame...:nono:

SR-71, Rolling Thunder, Dogs/Chopper Gunner
the sickest kill streak set up!

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Shame...:nono:

SR-71, Rolling Thunder, Dogs/Chopper Gunner
the sickest kill streak set up!

As I said man, stops those fucking campers! Bane of my life.

Thats a good setup though, may have to try that once I rank up again. I do love it when a team mate uses an SR-71.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
RC cars are a great idea for the very reason that they sort out campers :yesway:

I know they're annoying when you're not camping, but at least they're not anywhere near as annoying as Predators!

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
So, I caved. Bought this last night. (My long-distance girlfriend just went back home.. I needed something! :lol:)

In a few hours I ran up to level 20. :cool:

*edit* also @Dave: What kind of scratch? The circular one? The system usually only does that to discs if the console gets moved (so much as a hair) while a disc is in the tray.. Anyway, what I highly recommend is to install the game to the hard drive. That's what I do. Load times are faster that way, and it pretty much eliminates the opportunity for the console to damage the disc. :yesway:

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
^^^Second that, loading the game on the hard drive on the 360 is definitely the way to go :yesway:

Hit me up if anyone wants a game, I got a new GT: Repo Man451

And @Ross, my experience so far with the choppers has been the complete opposite. Everyone just lets them fly around raping the shit out of our team and no one bothers to shoot (or try to shoot) them down.... fucking blows.

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
And @Ross, my experience so far with the choppers has been the complete opposite. Everyone just lets them fly around raping the shit out of our team and no one bothers to shoot (or try to shoot) them down.... fucking blows.

Yeah, I have habits carrying over from MW2 in that regard; I almost *always* have a launcher as my secondary weapon just so I can shoot down choppers. Last night over the course of several games on many different servers I got the distinct feeling that I was the only person bothering to even try shooting them down.

More experience points for me, anyway. ;)

I was just noticing the repo man gamertag on my friends list last night and I was thinking "who the hell is that?! must be an ss.org guy..." :lol:

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I have habits carrying over from MW2 in that regard; I almost *always* have a launcher as my secondary weapon just so I can shoot down choppers. Last night over the course of several games on many different servers I got the distinct feeling that I was the only person bothering to even try shooting them down.

More experience points for me, anyway. ;)

I was just noticing the repo man gamertag on my friends list last night and I was thinking "who the hell is that?! must be an ss.org guy..." :lol:

Maybe it's just me but I think the chopper gunner and 9/10/11 kill streak chopper rewards are way overpowered... that or like you said, I'm just so used to COD4 and MW2 where there was always several guys on the team that ran with a launcher of some kind to bring them down with a quickness.

That and they definitely tuned the claymores up from MW2 and COD4. Used to be that you had at least a 50/50 shot of setting one off and either blowing right by it or jumping or just backing up. Now it seems like as soon as you fart in a claymore's general direction, they go off and take you out.

EDIT: And yes, I *am* the Repo Man :lol:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Traded 12 games in for this, couldn't be without the multiplayer :lol:

I'm definitely installing it to my hard drive this time... how is it done?

Scrap that, I'll Google it.

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
put disc in, then in dashboard press 'y' to bring up game information. The option to 'install game to disc' will be there. :yesway:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Hmm I may as well do that, I only play Halo Reach and Black Ops, and I have a 250GB harddrive so makes sense I suppose!

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
The claymores are a bit overpowered, but nothing beats the nukes that they had in world at war. they were all around and not directed.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
The claymores are a bit overpowered, but nothing beats the nukes that they had in world at war. they were all around and not directed.

If anything I've found them to be underpowered. I've had enemies sprint right past them, or set them off and take no damage.

')