Call of Duty: Black Ops

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Picked up a copy of this yesterday and played for a little bit today, game is fun and I don't see anything really wrong with it :shrug: I didn't play MW2 online or anything, but I've yet to encounter any lag, bullets not registering, or host issues :scratch: My only real "complaint" is that I'm a lvl. 9 getting matched up with 40's and 50's so it's my ass handed to me left and right.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
I made an EPIC tomahawk kill yesterday on the xbox, proving again that the hit detection sucks monkey fuck. Threw a tomahawk up in the air, it bounced through the whole map, and hit this guy. When I went to see it in theater mode, it fucking hit him like 10ft away from the dude ahhaha

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Tonight fucking sucked humongous donkey sacks. One dude got fucking a fucking SR-71, then a chopper gunner and then ANOTHER chopper gunner after that. We tried to shoot them down and got immediately taken out; it was miserable.

We did another game and it was pretty much the same way, get our ass handed to us by extreme kill-streaks one after the other :noplease:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Tonight fucking sucked humongous donkey sacks. One dude got fucking a fucking SR-71, then a chopper gunner and then ANOTHER chopper gunner after that. We tried to shoot them down and got immediately taken out; it was miserable.

We did another game and it was pretty much the same way, get our ass handed to us by extreme kill-streaks one after the other :noplease:

I've experienced that too. Personally, I think they should put a certain amount of time between when someone can call in the chopper gunner again as I've seen people with two or three of them in a single match and if I'm caught off-guard I'm not able to shoot it down fast enough. When you hear "Enemy Huey incoming!" your best bet is to have a character with a missile launcher ready to go, get killed quickly and switch to him. That's what I do and if you pull it off fast enough you can actually take down their chopper before they even get a kill. THAT pisses them off! :rofl:

Also it appears that on the PC there is a new version of aimbot or similar hack that is basically instant headshot (even through walls far away) and isn't picked up by the VAC-secured servers. :( I came across a dude under the name "Hershey" who basically kept bragging about it and said he didn't care if he got banned because he had access to multiple keys so he'll be back. Screwed up my K-D ratio something awful, dude ended each match in the high doubles to triple digits positive. :noway:

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Was watching some of those Black Ops - Myth Busters by defendthehouse on youtube and one of them was you can "stick a crossbow bolt to a care package". Guy sees enemy care package chopper and shoots the CP as it falls down to earth. Does it stick?

It did. Thing landed right next to the guy and blew him up. Might have to try this tactic out sometime. :lol:

And c4'in a rcxd for extreme punishment is also rather amusing. :lol:

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
The online is pretty inconsistent. I prefer MW2 but I still end up struggling not to smash my controller either way :lol: So many fucking hackers on MW and MW2

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
I dunno if anyone knows but there's a glitch right now that enables people to get all camo's (last camo is gold camo) and pro perks unlocked on the xbox 360. There's a handfull of tutorials on youtube on how to do it and it takes two people. Explains why I've seen so many damn people with golden camo, I was like "how the fuck did everyone get to 14th prestige already?"

It doesn't cary over when you prestige and apparently once you change your camo different from gold, it re-locks itself. Not sure if it's the same way with the perks, or if you keep em till you prestige.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, a buddy of mine was telling me about that earlier how people are hacking to get golden camo. Rather pointless since camos look like shit.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
I just report all the people using golden camo who don't have the final pretige symbol.

Also a few times i've noticed the golden guns sticking out of a bush or something and just tomahawked them.

Yeah, those golden guns are REAL stealthy. :lol:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Did some more playing today. Fucking SUCKED earlier in the day when I was playing with 3/4 of my clan, but me and just one other member did a game together and we were placing 1st and 2nd like nothing.

Started working with different guns/older ones and realized how I missed them. Did one round by accident with my M-16/Hardline class and did fairly well, then did another with it and couldn't do shit. Then switched it up and went all MP5 on the sombitches and realized it's a pretty sweet little weapon. Now rocking the AK74U again and trying to get myself to deal with the recoil :lol:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
My connection's been shitty today, but that didn't stop me from going 14/7 with only two bars. Got 2 spy planes, 2 care packages - one of which contained a Mortar Team. Fuck yeah.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
My connection's been shitty today, but that didn't stop me from going 14/7 with only two bars. Got 2 spy planes, 2 care packages - one of which contained a Mortar Team. Fuck yeah.

How'd they fit a mortar team inside a care package?

e.gif

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
How'd they fit a mortar team inside a care package?

Oh you!

Played a little more tonight after I got home from hanging with the muchachos, level 44 and I've played only a total of 26 hours or so :ugh: Worse than that, is that I've owned the game for about a week and a half to two weeks tops! Gonna hopefully do a shit load of ranking up and catch up with my buddy who's level 35 after his first Prestige and his girlfriend is close to 50 then gonna go for it herself.

Also - shooting down spy-planes/Cobras is WAY too fun. I love pissing people off by doing it, they pretty much put it up and I bust out my Strela and voila. No more plane.

TasmanSam

Reaction score
Oh you!

Played a little more tonight after I got home from hanging with the muchachos, level 44 and I've played only a total of 26 hours or so :ugh: Worse than that, is that I've owned the game for about a week and a half to two weeks tops! Gonna hopefully do a shit load of ranking up and catch up with my buddy who's level 35 after his first Prestige and his girlfriend is close to 50 then gonna go for it herself.

Also - shooting down spy-planes/Cobras is WAY too fun. I love pissing people off by doing it, they pretty much put it up and I bust out my Strela and voila. No more plane.
Agreed, so much fun!

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
It annoys me when i call in a chopper gunner and it gets shot before i get to fire the fucking gun. :lol: :(

Latest posts

')